x13x

Aria

A few days later

I felt dirty, in all honesty. I knew that Taehyung sucking my fingers wasn't cheating, but it felt like it. 

Jungkook and I just got together, I love how his kisses make me feel, but part of me thinks we should just try to be friends. 

Taehyung isn't the only reason why I feel this way. I caught Jungkook the other day, checking out this transfer student of ours. 

Jimin, I think? 

It was just like the way he looked at me the other day in the infirmary. Just now leaving my last class of the day, Jungkook came up to me and laced our fingers together. 

I sighed, not even a week together and I was already about to break up with him. "Kookie," I said, sighing. He looked at me as if he knew what the tone in my voice was. 

I tugged on his hand and led him into the stairwell. I sighed once more and looked up at him. "I know you like Jimin." I stated. 

He opened his mouth to argue but decided against it, rubbing the back of his neck. "I think we should just be friends. 

I like being around you and the way you make me feel, and you did get me really excited the other day.. but maybe it's better to just go out and stuff as friends?" 

I rambled a bit too much probably, but breathed a sigh of relief when Jungkook nodded. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable then," he said, "I was just trying to get more into girl parts, you know? You're beautiful, and I do like you, Ari. But I think you're right." 

I nodded in response. He squeezed my hand that was still gripped in his, "But can we still hold hands and stuff? And let me sleep with you in your bed sometimes? I like cuddling you.." he blushed. 

I giggled lightly under my breath and nodded again. I must've nodded five times within the past two minutes. He smiled happily and we walked back out into the hall, our hands still together. 

When we walked into the cafeteria to grab some snack food, we noticed Taehyung sitting by himself at our usual table. Jungkook said he'd get me some cookies and that I could go ahead to the table. 

I walked to it slowly, nervously sitting down and avoiding eye contact with Taehyung. I still felt a bit awkward about what he did.. "I'm sorry.." he said, almost as if he read my mind. I jerked my head up to see him but he was looking at the table. 

"I shouldn't have done what I did. It's just seeing you and JK together like that just made me... I don't know.." he sighed, finally looking up at me. I grinned, "It's okay. I'm over it, and don't worry about having to watch stuff like that again." 

He tilted his head in confusion, wondering what I could've meant when Kookie sat down beside me and pushed a pack of cookies to me (kookie's cookies ;) ). I took the pack and opened it, sliding the cookies out and placing them on top of the wrap. 

Kook wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pouted, asking me for a bite of the cookie I was currently sliding between my lips. I took a bite and offered the rest to him, smiling when he bit a piece off. 

Jimin walked by our table and looked at us, smiling shyly at Jungkook before walking to a table by himself. "Go talk to him.." I muttered, nudging my elbow into Kook's side. 

He looked at me and then back to Jimin as if trying to decide but I pushed him more forcefully. "Goooo before you lose your chance!" I said a bit louder, gaining Taehyung's attention. I could see him becoming even more confused. 

"I don't even know if he's gay!" Jungkook whisper-yelled, raising his hands. "He basically turned into a tomato when you looked at him when he came in," I said, my voice finally normal volume. 

"Just go see if he wants to hang out with us tomorrow night. You can say it like it's a group thing but I'll pretend to get sick and then it'll just be you two." Jungkook looked at me skeptically, but nodded. 

"I'll try, but I doubt he'll want to do anything with me.." he muttered, standing out of his seat and walking nervously to Jimin's table. I placed my elbows on the table and rested my chin in my hands as I watched them. 

Kookie sat down slowly at the table and I smiled when Jimin's face turned red and he looked down. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I could see Jungkook's mouth moving as he spoke to Jimin, biting my lip in attempt to strain my ears. 

When Jimin nodded and Jungkook suddenly smiled from ear to ear, I grinned and sat up straighter in my seat. I knew he said yes. 

I tried to calm myself when I turned around to look at Taehyung, who was looking at me with a face that I couldn't understand. He looked utterly and completely lost. 

"We broke up." I said casually, gesturing between me and where Jungkook sat. His mouth formed a small 'o' and he nodded, still looking slightly lost. I rolled my eyes and leaned across the table, poking my index finger against his nose. 

"He's gay." I whispered, pointing the same finger towards where the two new lovebirds sat. "And you're okay with that? You two looked pretty into each other that night in the infirmary.." he said, glancing at me warily. 

I didn't bother admitting that I was so 'into it' just because Taehyung was watching us. When he coughed I looked back up at him and I nodded with a sigh, biting my lip. "To me Jungkook was like a good friend who just happened to look like a pornstar," I admitted freely, puffing my cheeks out.

 I heard Taehyung choke on his milk and look wide-eyed at me. "He's hot, totally fuck material.. but I can't actually see us doing couple-like things other than holding hands and cuddling." 

I wondered when I got so free with my words. It seemed like the time of me not talking to anyone and admiring Taehyung from a distance was months ago. "Aria," Taehyung said, turning his face to look directly at me. 

"Yes, Tae?" I asked absentmindedly, the nickname slipping out of my mouth as I picked at my cookies. I blushed when I realized what I called him and glanced up at Taehyung, who didn't seem to notice. 

"Be friends with me. Please?" he asked, pursing his lips. I bit the insides of my cheeks before nodding, sucking my bottom lip into my mouth. "Sure, I don't see why not. But will Tuai like that?" I asked nervously, but he just shrugged. 

"She's gone for a month to visit some family, plus my friends are my choice." I smiled. This beautiful boy wanted to befriend me after two years of not noticing me, was this me feeling happy? 

"Okay TaeTae, we're friends."

Taehyung

She called me Tae.. And then TaeTae.. just like she used to.