projector.

just a little story about ty and josh at a drive in movie
also Michaelandhispizza
yams

their laughs were like little stars, and they floated through the air, warm, from the little convertible car. rosy lips exchanging little words of love, and their young hearts open on sweater-paw sleeves.

tyler's head lay on josh, his eyes fluttery and filled with melted-chocolate adoration. both of them were torn between the film on the screen beyond their little universe, and the beauty of each other. their cheeks flushed from stolen touches, long fingers entwined in their soft hair.

tyler got up and hesitantly sat in josh's lap, his limbs clambering like the legs of a newborn foal. josh lowered his lips to tyler's neck and left the softest, gentlest kiss as he pulled the one he adored closer to himself. he loved the little shivering sigh he pulled from him, he loved how tyler fit into him like a lost puzzle piece. he was the luckiest man in the world in his mind.

through the glass of the front window they watched the screen, tangled in the tenderness of their love. their breaths soft and in sync, the warmth settling over them, tiny laughs flowing between them as they whisper about nothing to each other. the movie runs its course, lights running across their faces, all different colors splashed across them.

they fall asleep to the quiet movie credits, limbs entwined, lips in each other's hair.