Lex Luthor

"Goodbye." I said kissing joker gently on the cheek as he sat in the hotel chair drawing devil horns and mustaches on superman. "Bye darling. Good luck with your interview." He said smiling up at me. "Thanks" I replied walking out of the door and out the hotel lobby. Toda I had an interview for a job. If it worked out I'd be working at a makeup store in the central mall. I sat down across from the manager in a unpleasant grey chair. "so.." she mumbled taking out a note pad and writing my name on the note paper. "Eva Wayne.. Bruce Waynes daughter huh?" she smiled. Not anymore... "yeah." I mumbled. "Well have you ever worked in a store before?" she asked pushing up her glasses with her perfectly painted fingernails. She shifted in her seat and brushed a piece of blonde hair out of her face. "Uh no not really but I um am a quick learner.." I smiled sweetly as she jotted that down. "Ok.." she mumbled. "What makes you think your qualified? I mean working in our store can be a little chaotic sometimes." She said crossing her legs. "I'm a little used to chaos." I chuckled. She jotted that down too. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Well Im dating one of the most feared criminals in the world, My dads batman and hates my boyfriend, Ive been through numerous almost death experiences and liked them all....

" I just work well under pressure and stay fast pace." I smiled. She stood up and I did too. "Well you seem like you'd do a great job! You start first thing tomorrow." She said shaking my hand. "Thank you!" I gratefully said. "Anytime.." she smiled leading me out the door.

I walked down the sidewalk on my way back to the hotel. I stopped to make sure my phone was still in my purse. "My My My!" a quick swift voice rang out. I spun around to come face to face with Lex luthor himself. "Ms. Eva Wayne!" he tilted his head putting his hands on his hips. "Lex luthor..." I breathed. "Yup that's me!" he chuckled. "I thought you were locked up in a holding cell in Arkham?" my words came out sorta like a question. "Yeah well I wasn't allowed trial. But when the great God from the sky came back to life I was released." He smirked and twitched a bit. "Oh well that's good for you." I said inching away a bit. "Ah Ah Ah!" he stopped me. "You know I'd like to give you a business offer.." he quickly said. "Would you be free to have lunch some time?" he asked running his hand over his very short stubbly hair. 'Sure.." I hesitantly said. Last thing I need is making Lex luthor an enemy..

"Great Great Great!" he clapped and took out his phone. "Here put your number in this." I took it and typed my number in. "Ok.." I said handing it back. "Oh and Eva, Just because I hate your dad please don't be scared of me.. " he chuckled. " Apperantly your much much more different from him.." I nodded before he waved to me and spun around walking away. I made my way back to the hotel.

hey sorry this is short lol but yeh I thought I should add him lo cuz he is my bae so is Joker lol.

ok lots of shout outs :

Leslie33

LightHeartCosplay

canadacantswim2003

screwusernames10

midode19

JeansKh

QueenzieSanders

Dark_Heart_Luna44

_JaspoliVolturi_

msmadisonfreeman

ambergeorge977

KtKate98

bluepheonix1

xxxDAMAGEDxxx

woah that's a lot lol ok ily fam

~~SAVANNAH