Together at last

EVAS P.O.V

"hmm." Harley rang out. She giggled. "know what time it is?" she said kneeling down in front of me bobbing her head back and forth. I didnt answer just glared at her but that didn't stop her from grinning ear to ear. "Time for you to go Bye bye!" Her voice almost coming out to a whisper.

She stood up and swiftly spun around her hair twirling like pink and blue fire right behind her. "Hmm! Hmm! Hmmm!" she hummed a tune happily making me feel sick knots in my stomache. She opened a drawer from the bedside table and pulled out a gun. Spinning around she waved it at me. "Any last words you'd like to say?" she smiled at me. "Uh yeah I would just like to say.." I trailed off as she put the gun right between my eyes digging it into my skin making me wince. I felt my head pound and my heart beat pick up quickly. Tears threatening to spill out of my eyes but it took all my energy to keep them in. "Hmm?" she sung out questioningly.

"Screw you." I spat. She frowned then smirked again. "That all?" she tilted her head. I slowly nodded. "Ok then.." she giggled. "Three.." she laughed. "two.." I shut my eyes. "on-" she was cut off as someone kicked down the door. Joker strode in making my eyes light up. "Jack.." I whispered making Harley snap at me for using his name. She turned her attention back to joker. "Hiya Mista J!" she waved the gun while smiling at him. "Don't worry I'm just finishing up here!" she giggled positioning the gun between my eyes again. "Tsk, Tsk. Harley you've been a very very bad girl.." Joker lunged at Harley making the gun fly to the floor. He pushed her down. I gasped when I saw who walked in next.

"Dad?" I felt my face turn into a scowl. "Eva.." he whispered untying me. Harley giggled as joker struggled to keep her down. "Aww Mr. J! you wanna play rough!?" She laughed, I felt a stab of cold jealousy hit me. "Sorry j but I'm a little busy right now!" she giggled. "How bout later puddin?" he pinned her down and after my dad untied me he went over to cuff her. "Your going back to Arkham Harley where we will have you locked up nice and tight!" My dad spun around still keeping a grip on her arm as she squirmed and giggled. "And you, your going home!" I stepped back into jokers arms. His warm strong arms. I missed them so much...

"No dad! " I pleaded with him. "I don't want to be the next bat! I don't want wayne enterprise or the manor! I'm happy cant you see that?" his face fell when he heard my words. "Please?" I whispered. "Fine.." he gave in. After so much fighting he gave in. "Get out of Gotham. Both of you." I smiled when he said this my heart fluttering and joker laughed happily wrapping his arms around me again. "But joker I swear to god if you hurt her.." His voice grew firmer. "I'd never batsy!" joker jumped up and down and spun grinning. "Eva.." My dad turned to me. "Just know that if you leave with him now..I don't want to see you anymore.." he said in a monotone expression. "If you leave now your not my daughter anymore.." I felt a stab of pain but put up a strong presence. "Ok.." I whispered. "Lets go joker.." I whispered before taking his hand and leading him out the room.

Outside was a car waiting for us. Joker waltzed around opening the passenger side door for me. "Madam .." he grinned at me making me chuckle. I got in . We drove far from the hotel down the streets of Gotham. "we have to leave jack.." I whispered taking one last look around my home city.

"But the question is doll face..Where to?' he mumbled keeping his attention on the road. "Metropolis?" I muttered. "Metropolis it is!" he loudly said speeding up a bit on the verge of passing the limit. He glanced over to me his face softening. "Eva, you don't know how much I've missed you!" He chuckled lightly. "I thought of you everyday. And for the first time in my worthless life I thanked god for giving me something so precious. I hoped you were ok everyday, I promised to get back to you." He took my hand in his free one giving it a gentle squeeze. I felt tears prickling my eyes. "jack.." I whispered. "For two weeks I thought you were dead. I gave up all hope. But I found out you were alive! And you don't know the joy I felt but I thought you forgotten me..." His face fell. "Eva-" I cut him off. "Thank you jack. Thank you for coming for me. For caring. For loving me." I whispered. He gently smiled at me. I returned the warm smile. He brought my hand up to his lips kissing it gently. "You know I'd never leave you doll face. You know I'll always be here for you. I'll always come for ya baby." He grinned. "You make me sane!" he chuckled. "And you Mr. Joker make me insane." I laughed. "Well we fit each other perfectly." He shrugged.

I yawned but didn't close my eyes too scared to loose him again. He glanced, noticing. Patting my leg he said. "Go to sleep love. I'm not going anywhere. I'll wake you once we get to metropolis." I smiled to him before falling into much deserved sleep. And to my surprise I didn't have any nightmares.

"Sweet dream doll.." I heard joker whisper.

HEYYYY ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY? I made it a longer chapter! Ok shout outs!

Akirahthegamer

Elaina123456789

pretty_painter

LuckyKissNo14

Florida1DChicka

those peeps are amaze-balls so check em out! ALSO I SAW SUICIDE SQUAD IT WAS AMAZING!

~~~SAVANNAH