14. You Rip Out All I Have, Just To Say That You've Won

Почніть із самого початку

"Say it again," Louis breathed, his breath hot against Harry's skin.

"What?" Harry questioned, grinding his hips roughly against Louis' thigh for the third time in a row, burning hot on his skin.

(Louis might as well punish Harry for being so impatient. The thought turned dirty very, very quickly.)

"Say please again. Tell me you want it."

There was no need to say it again. Harry's quiet moans turned into gasps, his cheeks were flushed, his forehead was sweating, his breathing became shallower and his sweating body vibrated was riddled want. Even his cock was a telltale sign of how bad he wanted it, leaving a hot line of pre-come on one of his laurel leaves.

"Please," Harry begged anyways, swallowing hard after he said it. He threaded his fingers through Louis' hair, cradling the back of his head in the most sweetest way Louis had ever been held. "Want you to fuck me."

To his credit, Louis gave Harry what he wanted without making him ask for it again. He rolled them over in bed and pinned Harry's hands above his head, fucking Harry into the mattress deep and tender. When Harry's lungs started to feel like fire, he had to consciously remind himself to breathe. He gulped air fast, too fast, making his head spin and his body feeling dizzy to match. He couldn't think beyond Louis digging his blunt fingernails into his hips, so opposite to how he was fucking him so hard on the bed that Harry's head almost collided with the headboard. His mouth made sounds so sweet it made Louis bite down into Harry's sensitive skin, sucking until he knew it hurt and then kissed and licked over the same spot.

There was already so much heat building in the pit of Harry's stomach that it was like kindling a flame, making it grow wild. It only took a few minutes until Harry came onto his heaving stomach as Louis pumped thick inside of him. Louis followed thereafter, spilling hot into Harry's clenching hole without a condom, remnants of come trickling from between Harry's sore arse cheeks. Harry knew they shouldn't have fucked with a condom, but the thought of Louis coming into his arse, filling him up, marking him from the inside, was too good to pass up. Plus, he trusted Louis.

Louis held Harry until he came down, kissing all over his pink mottled cheeks. Harry kissed Louis on the lips sweetly, a warm feeling unfurling in his chest.

Afterwards, Louis cleaned Harry up using his tongue and tucked him protectively to his chest, both men sighing happily at the same time. Harry fell asleep with a sedated smile drawn across his face.)

"What? Who?"

Harry sat up groggily, rubbing his tired eyes. He looked over, watching amusedly as Louis picked up the baby monitor and pressed it to his cheek. Louis scratched his scalp, his eyes unfocused and bleak. He looked soft and bright bunny-eyed. His eyes were tinged red but otherwise clear. Pillow creases littered his pink cheeks and his lips were just as pink and pillowy soft. His hair was sticking out in odd directions with a little sprig of a cowlick standing at the back of his head. Harry thought he would never get to see this side of him. He felt privileged just by the view.

"Hello?"

"It's the baby monitor," Harry rasped.

"Where's the phone?"

Louis' hand shot out to pat the bed sheets to find the missing phone.

Harry slumped his shoulders, sniffling and mumbling, "I think it's the door."

"Oh, I'll get the door."

Louis kissed Harry's cheek and swung his legs over the bed. Harry smiled after him, getting up and finding a shirt to wear. Louis grabbed the closest item of clothing on the way, which happened to be his favorite black tank top with oversized armholes, and headed down the stairs. He reached the entrance and opened the front door, struggling to get the tank top over his head.