11. That Ain't Your Baby No More

Louis and Harry walked around Tesco doing some light grocery shopping with Isabella seated inside of the shopping cart. Staring eyes burned flirtatiously in Louis' direction, unabashedly checking him out despite Harry walking alongside him. Men and women alike cast longing looks at Louis, some even going as far as licking their lips like they wanted to devour him. Louis suppressed his wicked grin by scrunching his lips to the side, obviously enjoying every minute of it.

Harry openly gaped at Louis. "Oh my god."

"What?" Louis asked obliviously.

"This is why you were always so happy to run to the grocery shop. Because this is where you pick up women. You use Isabella to get laid."

"She had to pay back somehow. Isn't that right?"

Isabella merely smiled up at Louis with spit drooling on her chin. Louis wiped Isabella's chin clean and cooed at her, stopping at the hot buffet of food to grab some lunch. Harry shook his head and grabbed a plate, stacking noodles and steamed vegetables onto the porcelain dish.

"I want to see it."

"See what?"

"I want to see you work your Tommo magic."

Louis raised both of his eyebrows, glancing around the crowded grocery shop and noticing some women were still looking his way.

"What? You want me to pick you up? Here?"

"Yes, I want you to loop back around and pretend I'm one of those tweedy little gym girls."

Harry fluttered his fingers in the air as if to further emphasize his point.

"Okay, that's just ridiculous. I'm not gonna pretend to pick you up," Louis chided in a ridiculing tone.

"Ugh. You're such a killjoy."

Harry grabbed another plate and stacked it with macaroni and cheese, Louis' and Isabella's favorite. Sometimes it seemed like he was taking care of two babies and not just one.

While women lingered their eyes on Louis' thighs and arse, Louis was distracted by Harry who was dressed in an orange floral flowing shirt and tight black jeans with his usual pair of scratched Chelsea boots. Louis' throat bobbed as his eyes roamed the length of Harry's body, drinking him in.

Louis noticed a rack of spices standing next to the buffet, inspecting it closer before grabbing a random packet. He licked his lips and gnawed on the thin cushion of his lower lip. He approached Harry, raising the packet of black acai berries beside his face.

"Hey, you know, I read about these. It's supposed to be really good for kids, but I can't—How do you pronounce it? Is it akai?"

"Ah-sah-ee," Harry enunciated.

"Ah-sah-ee?" Louis repeated.

"Mm-hmm."

"Oh. You must really have an ear for languages, huh?"

"Mmh. Not really. I mean, I took Spanish all throughout secondary school. Did pretty well. Got good grades," Harry babbled then promptly stopped mid-sentence, catching onto Louis' game. He raised his eyebrows in surprise, his mouth slightly parting open in awe. His eyes twinkled in mirth. "Oh, you're good. You're very good. I see how this works for you."

Louis felt another smug smile slip onto his cheeks but for an entirely different reason this time. He flushed in pride from Harry's praise and trophy smile. It was one of his favorite things to do besides make Harry laugh so hard he chortled.