I quickly clicked the red button and hung up. I couldn't deal with this anymore.

It's either her or me..

But I don't want Sasuke to lose his company. He came so far. Besides, his reputation will fall if the world knows he's with another guy..

We're not meant to be..

I threw my phone as far as I can. Secretly hoping to never find it again..

I then dragged myself to my bedroom. I landed on the soft bed, beside my bestfriend. I hugged him from the back, as I cried. Burying my face in his back.

"I'm sorry Kiba.."

I whimpered.

"Kiba.. I don't know what to do now.."

I tried to catch my breath, as my tears fall uncontrollably, causing a wet patch on his shirt.

"I'm so confused.. What should.. I do now..?"

Am I asking for too much? Am I too greedy to want him all to myself?

I have his love. I'm happy. But I want to know exactly where I stand in his heart.

Kiba shifted a little, before turning behind. He wrapped his arms around me as well, "Why are you crying? What's wrong?"

I shook my head. Wiping the tears away, I scolded myself in my mind. How could I be so stupid? He was a light sleeper! Now I made him worried! Stupid stupid stupid Naruto!

"Its ok if you don't want to share it with me, but I'll always be there for you. Whether you need me or not."

I cried more, after he said that. Stupid Naruto!

It felt so good to have someone there for you. It was scary facing your problems all alone. How strong you have to be without relying on anyone.

And.. I'm so weak.

"Th-thank you.. I'm so sorry about last night.." I tighten my grip on his shirt. Squeezing it, I felt so bad. Why is he so good to me?

"It's alright. I know how you felt."

How much easier it would be if I fell for Kiba instead of Sasuke.

Why Sasuke?

"Don't cry, I got good news for you. Yesterday while you were out, the landlord called me, he said pets were now allowed here. So we can fetch Akamaru from Shikamaru's place today."

"Seriously? Awesome!"

Kiba knew it would cheer me up. I missed that little buddy. I bet Kiba missed him more. Kiba was smiling from ear to ear.

MONDAY, 8:43AM

"I'm done! Hurry up!" Kiba's voice filled with excitement.

Akamaru stayed with us for the first few months but when the landlord found out we were keeping a dog, he threaten to chase us out if we continue to keep him.

Left with no choice, Kiba had to give his little buddy to the care of Shikamaru.

I quickly got out of the bathroom, and

threw my clothes on.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming!"

I ran out of the room, running through the main door where Kiba waited for me. "Oh,oh! Hang on!!" I ran back inside, and squatted down, resting my side cheek on the floor in search of my phone.

I looked under the couch, and then the coffee table. "Dammit. Where did I throw that crap to?"

I stretched my arms under the coffee table, swinging it left and right hoping to touch a device. All I touch was dust.

"Give me a sec!" I hurried, not wanting to waste any of our time. I looked under the television rack.

"Found it!"

My hands holding a phone covered in dust. I blew the dust away, creating a cloud of dust flying away.

We're two boys living in one apartment, how lazy can we get? Who does the cleaning anyways? I can't remember the last time we did..

I switched on my phone, as I left the apartment. While Kiba locking the door, I was engrossed with my phone.

There were 9 missed calls and 6 new messages. My heart was so relieved. He still cares, he still remembers.

I replied his most recent text, telling him I was heading out with Kiba to shikamaru's place to get Akamaru.

He replied,

"Oh? Didn't someone said if I didn't leave, he'll get Akamaru to pee on me then?"

I smiled to my phone, looking like an idiot while we enter the taxi.

"Ehh.. I was desperate at that time and I didn't think properly. ;) "

MONDAY, 9:12AM

We knocked hard on Shikamaru's door for a minute. No one answered.

Don't tell me that lazy bastard is still sleeping?!

How can you be asleep in a time like this?!

We can hear Akamaru on the opposite side of the door, scratching it when he recognized our scents.

"SOOOOO CLOSE. YET SOOO FAR."

Kiba cried out loud.