15. ( Final )

Chapter Fifteen.

Final.

"Jacob, get the hot wings and sit them on the table." Keshia ordered, and Prince did as told.

Walter made the boys get up early this morning and clean up the house. Keshia was doing all of the cooking.

"Mike, go outside to the car and get that case of Bud Light." Walt told him. He got the keys off of the kitchen counter, and went outside.

"Hotter than a muthafucka' out here! Damn!"
He mumbled, shielding his face from the bright Cali sun. He got the case of beer, locked the car up & went back inside.

"Walt, where I put these?" He asked, referring to the drinks.

"In that red cooler full of ice."

He took all the beers out of the case, and sat them in the cooler, which was also filled with sodas and juice.

EJ came down the stairs, dressed very casual.
He & Michael exchanged a look, before Elijah went to ask Keshia what time their parents were coming.

"Well I'm not sure, it should be-"

"Ay Mijo! Oh Dios Mio!" Ms. Teresa came through the door with Behlen and Noah behind her & opened her arms wide.

Prince ran towards his mother and gave her a big hug, while Behlen hugged Keshia and Noah went to go mess with EJ and Mike.

"Mami, I missed you."

"I missed you too, hijo. Look at my other sons! Michael and Elijah, you better come give me a hug!"

Mike and EJ both laughed, and went to give Ms. Teresa a hug.
-
-
-

In less than an hour, the house was full. Ms.Teresa, Behlen, Noah, Ms.Marta, EJ's father, Jeremiah, Ms.Faith, Michael's dad, and all of his siblings were there.

"Babe, come here for a second."
Mike whispered, pulling EJ into a secluded area away from everyone else.

"What's up?" EJ asked, stroking his beard.

"Well, I think we should tell everyone about..ya know, us."

Elijah frowned. "Oh Mike, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.."

"Look Eli, I'm tired of keeping this shit a secret. I want to be able to call you my boyfriend in front of my family, despite of what they think. I don't care anymore. At the end of the day, it's not about them. It's about us and our happiness."

EJ sighed, then a smile appeared on his face.

"Alright, I'll tell them."

Mike smiled to, letting out a phew.

"Come on, you ready?"
Elijah nodded.

They walked back into the living room, where everyone was talking.

The two of them stood in front of everybody, and Michael clapped his hands.

"Excuse me! Everybody we have something to announce."

Everyone got silent.

Mike sighed . "Mom and dad, you may not like this but...I'm gay."

Everybody gasped . Mike's mother got up and slapped him.

"Boy ! What do you mean your gay!? No child of mine is about to like men, unless you are a female! Do you have a vagina? I didn't think so."

"Well you know what, too bad. I like men, and if you don't like it, you can exit out of my life!" He told her as she clutched her chest.

Mike's nostrils flared as he glared at both of his parents.

"Tell em who you're involved with." Prince smirked, and sipped his Sprite.

Mike pulled EJ closer to him.

"Me and Elijah are dating."

Once again, everybody gasped. EJ's mom started to cry.

"Not my baby...Not my baby ! Elijah, that is an abomination ! God does not allow this!" She yelled, as his father rubbed her shoulders.

"Son, I'm disappointed." He spoke, shaking his head.

"Yeah, boy what's wrong with you?!" Mike's father yelled, making a vein pop out of his neck.

"Ms.Teresa, your son is gay too. We actually had sex together before Mike and I started seeing each other." EJ said, glaring at Prince.

Prince's eyes widened, as his mother yanked him up by his hair.

"Jacob, I should beat your ass!"

"Sorry ma.." He mumbled, with his head hanging down.

"Hold on, how can y'all be dating?! Mike, that's practically your brother." Keshia stressed, trying to process what she just heard.

Mike smiled. "Well I love him , now he's More Than My Brother."

Elijah smiled also, and pulled Michael into a deep kiss.

They're Parents May Have Been Angry , But As Long As They Had Each Other , That's All That Mattered.

MTMB Is Done Guys. I Hope You Enjoyed!

Feedback?

-Kay.