12. (Part 1)

Chapter Twelve.

Kasmeen In The MM.

"Wake up nigga!" Someone jumped on EJ's chest, making his eyes pop open & he started to cough.

"Kasmeen! Girl, get off of me. Why are you even here? It's early in the morning."

She rolled her eyes, and placed a hand on her hip. "Bitch, it's 1:45 in the afternoon."

EJ rubbed his eyes, realizing he was in his own room.
"Wait , how did I get in here ? I was sleeping in..." He trailed off, looking at Kasmeen who was waiting for him to finish the sentence.

"Never mind." He shook his head.
"You still didn't answer my question, why are you here Kas?"

"Well if you must know, we're going shopping! Go get ready." She patted his head, and left out of the room.

EJ groaned, and got up. He hated shopping.
Only because Team Mindless would try and trample him to death, just to get a hug or a picture.

He picked out something simple to wear, and some boxers.
This time when he went to shower , he made sure to lock the door.
-
-
-

"Oh my gosh , I love you EJ! Tell Mike & Prince I love them too! Oh my gaaaah!"
A fan screamed, along with other fans that were trying to get at EJ.

Elijah and Kasmeen had been shopping  for two hours with out getting noticed, until a group of girls spotted them. After that, it's like the whole mall came chasing after them.

Kasmeen swerved out of the parking lot, and quickly sped onto the street that got them back to the house the fastest.

"Damn Eli! I be forgetting you famous sometimes." She groaned.

"Yeah, I forget too. That was crazy! That one girl tried to pull down my pants!"

Kasmeen chuckled, shaking her head.

EJ sat back , leaning his head on the seat.
"Aye Kas, why'd you make me get a dressy outfit?"

She scratched the back of her neck, and avoided eye contact. "Huh?.."

Elijah rolled his eyes.

I know she's up to something , I'll figure out later... He thought .

But Wait! There's More 😏. Go Read Part Two To This Chapter ( Chapter 13 )

Feedback?

-Kay.