13. ( Part 2 )

Chapter Thirteen.

7:30 came rolling around quick as hell, making Kasmeen jump up, pulling EJ with her.

"E, go get ready! Go put on that outfit you got today at the mall, hurry!" She urged.

Elijah was confused, but went to go get ready anyway.

Prince was out with Behlen & Noah, so he didn't have to worry about him.

The strange thing was, he hadn't seen Mike all day. Very odd.

EJ shrugged it off, and laid his outfit on the bathroom counter. He turned on the shower , and brushed his teeth while he waited for the water to heat up.

When he was happy with the temperature, he got in and began to wash himself.

He began to think about Mike. Actually there wasn't a time when he didn't think about him.
His goofy personality, bright smile, milk chocolate skin. Elijah thought he was perfect.

"EJ, come on!" Kasmeen started to bang on the door , irritating Elijah.

"Can I wash my ass in peace? Damn!"
He grumbled, and finished washing off.

EJ turned off the water, and carefully got out.
He dried off his wet body, and put on his boxers.

The outfit he had gotten was a button down navy blue Polo shirt, khaki pants, and black dress shoes.

Elijah applied his deodorant & lotion, then proceeded to get dressed.

"Damn, I'm sexy." He winked at himself in the mirror, and put a gold chain around his neck.

He sprayed some Dior cologne on, and brushed out his hair.

"Glasses or no glasses..." He tapped his chin.

"No glasses."

"Eli, for fucks sake,  you done?!" He rolled his eyes, exiting out of the bathroom.

"Here I come!" He yelled , and trotted down the stairs.

Yasmeen was standing by the door, smirking.
"Well somebody looks nice."

"Thank you-" Elijah then scratched his head.
"Wait why aren't you dressed? I thought we were going somewhere." He was puzzled.

She laughed , throwing her head back.

"Oh sweetie, we aren't going anywhere, but y'all are."

She opened the door revealing a very dressed up Michael, holding red roses.

EJ gasped, and slowly walked towards Mike.

"Mike..what are you doing?" Elijah asked, his cheeks turning a dark red shade.

"I'm taking you somewhere. You're going to love it, I promise." He smiled, sticking his hand out for EJ to take.

Elijah took his hand, as he gave Kasmeen the flowers.

"Put those in some water for me, thank ya kindly." He said sounding like Pops from the movie Friday, causing Kas to roll her eyes playfully.

"Mhm. Y'all two kids have fun!" She waved, and closed the door.

Michael & Elijah walked down the driveway, towards a white BMW.

"Mike is this your car?" EJ asked running over to it.

"You know it." He pressed the unlock button, and EJ instantly climbed in. He ran his fingertips over the soft leather interior, and leaned back.

"I see you like it, eh?" Mike chuckled, starting up the car. The engine roared, and the radio cut on. Oui by Jeremih started to play lowly.

"I hope you like what I have planned." Mike said, placing his large hand on EJ's thigh, rubbing it slightly.