3.

Chapter Three.

"Aye EJ!" Prince yelled banging on the door.
Elijah yawned, and rubbed his eyes. He rolled over and gasped when he saw Mike next to him.

"Mike! Mike, get in my closet!" EJ whispered pushing him off the bed.

"Why, what's-"

"EJ open the damn door!" Prince yelled again.

"That's why! He can't know you slept in here now get in the closet!"

Mike quickly went and got in the closet, while Elijah opened the door.

"It's 4:30, we have a meet and greet to do! And where the hell is Mike? Walter has been looking for him." Prince asked , his face turning a light shade of red.

"I haven't see him, sorry. But , let me get ready for the meet and greet. I'll see you downstairs."

He pushed Prince away, and closed his door.

Mike came out of the closet, and looked around.

"Prince gone?"

"Yes, Mike." EJ said in a duh tone.

"Aight, I'm going to go ahead and get ready before Walter comes up here and beats my ass. Gimme a kiss."

Michael puckered his lips , and pulled Elijah into him.

EJ shook his head, and gave Mike a small peck.

"What was that?" He asked scrunching his eyebrows together.

"You said you wanted a kiss."

Mike chuckled, and let go of Elijah.

"EJ you gone stop playing with me."
He said, before walking out of the bedroom.

Mhm. Whatever. EJ thought to himself.

Elijah then sighed, and closed his door back.

"Now, what to wear?" He asked himself , standing in front of his walk in closet.

-
-
-

Hours later , the meet and greet was finished & the boys were tired. They all got in the van , waiting on Walter to come out so that they could go and eat.

"Aye Prince, did you see that one girl that was making her ass clap when she started twerking on the table?" Mike asked , making Prince laugh.

"Hell yeah, she had them cheeks! I was like damn ma let me holla'!" Prince yelled, making Keshia slap him on the back of the head.

"Boy, what did I tell you about talking about young ladies like that?!" She yelled, making Prince groan.

"Damn Kesh, why are you so heavy handed?"
He grumbled, rubbing his head.

"Oh hush! With all that damn hair you got, that little ass hit didn't hurt." She protested.

Mike laughed loudly, slumping over on Elijah's shoulder.

EJ shook him off, annoyed at his childish behavior.

Michael looked up at him, confused.

"What's wrong with you?" Mike whispered, nudging EJ in the arm.

He shook his head, pulling out his phone.

Michael rolled his eyes. I'll deal with him later, he thought & continued to clown around with Prince some more.

Prince sensed some tension between his younger brothers , but decided against speaking about it.

From the way Elijah was set up, he knew he wasn't going to get any answers anyway.

Feedback?

-Kay.