6.

Chapter Six.

"I'm back niggers! And I brought some girls!"
Prince came through the door with two females. One was a slim Latina, and the other was a curvy brown skin. They both were very attractive. Of course, Mike had Dylan so he was fine.

Elijah was eating a sandwich in the kitchen. He shook his head at Prince, and walked over to where the girls were standing.

"Valencia and Trae, this is my bro EJ. EJ the Latina one is Valencia, and the brown skin is Trae."

Elijah then greeted both of them. "Hello, ladies." He said simply.

"We're such big fans!" They said at the same time, causing him to chuckle.

"Welp , we'll be um... getting acquainted in my room if you know what I mean." Prince winked, and grabbed Valencia's hand.

EJ shook his head, and chuckled.

As the two started walking upstairs, EJ stopped them.

"Wrap it up, bro."
Prince laughed, and nodded.

"Will do. Ain't nobody daddy bih!"

Elijah looked back at Trae, who was nervously twiddling her thumbs.

He walked over, and lifted her chin up.

"Don't be shy, baby. You wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, what do you have?"

EJ smiled at her, and pulled out a large white container full of movies.

"You can pick, I'll go get some snacks."

Trae nodded, and dug through the container.
She was trying to decide between Baby Boy, and Set It Off.

Elijah came back minutes later with a bowl of popcorn, boxes of M&M's, Sour Patch Kids, and two bottles of orange soda.

"Pick anything yet?" He asked , sitting the food on the coffee table.

"I think I wanna see Baby Boy."

"Oh yeah! I haven't watched that in a minute."
EJ took the movie out of it's case , and popped it into the DVD player.

Trae got comfortable on the couch, while Elijah went to go turn off the lights.

He sat down next to her, and pulled a blanket over both of them.

Trae snuggled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder. It caught him off guard at first, but he eventually wrapped his arm around her.

-
-
-

The movie had ended. Trae fell asleep, so Elijah decided to let her rest. He placed the blanket over her, and made his way upstairs.
On his way to his bedroom, he heard loud moans. Raising an eyebrow, he walked over towards Mike's door. It was already cracked open, so he decided to take a little look inside.

"Oh fuck! Michael!" Dylan yelled out , as Mike pounded her from the back.
This wasn't anything new. Every time Dylan was over, they would fuck for hours on end.

EJ's eyes bulged out of his head, as he stared intently at the scene in front of him.

Sweat dripped down Mike's forehead, as his strokes got deeper and slower.

"I'm bout to...ahh shit!" Mike grunted, as a load of cum shot inside of the condom.

"Ugh!" Dylan moaned, as her left leg started to twitch.

Michael pulled out, and Dylan fell face flat onto the bed.
He took off the used condom, and disposed of it.

For a few seconds, EJ couldn't see anything. There was no movement in the room.

"Wish he would fuck me like that." He whispered , biting at his lip.

Wait what?! I'm tripping. He thought , shaking his head.

"Oh really." Mike appeared in front of the door , making EJ gasp. He pushed the younger boy out of the way, so he could come out of the room.

He closed the door behind him, and pulled Elijah into the dark bathroom.

Keep in mind, Michael was still in his naked glory. EJ grabbed his face, and pulled him into a kiss. Mike quickly pulled away, and sighed.

"Fuck! Stop doing this to me EJ." Mike growled.

"Doing what .." He asked innocently.

It was silent, the only sound that was heard was Mike's breathing.

"Making me want  you.."

Mike laid his forehead against Elijah's, while he stood there frozen.

*Sips Tea* Hmm..🌚

Feedback?

-Kay.