8.

Chapter Eight.

Rehearsal was long, and tiring. Elijah couldn't focus & kept having to redo certain moves.

The only thing that was on his mind was what happened between him and Prince.
He felt weird, disgusting even. The fact that he allowed Jacob to kiss him.

They were now back at the house, and EJ was on the phone with his best friend Kasmeen.

"Hold on nigga, first it was Mike & now Princess trying to get some ass too!? Bitch, where my tea cup at." Kasmeen laughed loudly, making Elijah roll his eyes.

"Kas, it's not funny! First, I feel stupid for the stuff that went down with Mike . I knew I was out of line for having feelings for him. I mean, that's my bro."

"Okay, but didn't you say something happened in the bathroom between you two?"

"Yes , but..."

"But nothing. What did Michael tell you in that bathroom?"

"He said..I'm making him want me."

"Okay, now let me spit some facts. First of all why would he kiss you, let you jack him off, sleep in your bed, touch all over you, and tell you that you're making him want you...If he wasn't gay or at least bi sexual? Fuck that
"I'm not gay , I'm with Dylan" shit. In my opinion, he's just confused and doesn't know what he wants. Just give him time. Also, stop saying "I'm stupid for liking my brother" blah blah blah. You can't help who you have feelings for Elijah. Am I right or am I right?"

EJ sighed. He knew Kasmeen was right.
"You're right, Kas. But what about Prince?"

"Look nigga, I'm not God. Shit, I'm not even the Virgin Mary. But anyway, I don't have answers for everything. That shit with Princess just happened today, so you gone have to wait that one out and see."

Elijah groaned in annoyance.
"Stop calling him that. Listen, I'll text or call you later, I need time to think."

"Okay boo, let me know what's up."

"Alright, bye."

"Adios."

EJ pressed the red end button, and laid back in his bed. He closed his eyes, and his mind started to wander.

A knock on his door startled him.
"Come in." He answered, not really caring who it was.

The person came in, and closed the door behind them.

They walked over to the bed, and straddled Elijah. His eyes shot open, and he furrowed his thick eyebrows.

"Mike, what the hell are you doing?"

Mike leaned down, bringing his lips towards EJ's ear.

"I want you." He growled , taking Elijah's earlobe in his mouth & lightly biting it.

"Um , I-"

"Shhh.."

He moved lower , and slid down EJ's shorts and boxers. His member sprang free.

Michael eyed it hungrily, licking his lips.
He spit on the tip, before taking it all in his mouth.

"Mike... mmff fuck!" Elijah moaned, laying back on the pillow.

"Yeah baby, I know you like it." Michael tapped EJ's dick on his tongue, then went back to sucking. He deep throated him, making a warm feeling appear in Elijah's stomach. It was almost heavenly. He had never got sucked up that good before.

Spit and slobber was everywhere. Elijah's eyes got hazy as he bit his lip. He could feel his tip hitting the back of Mike's widened throat. For somebody who claimed that they weren't gay, he sure had some fire head skills.

"I think I'm about to-"
Mike took him out of his mouth , and pulled down his own pants & boxers.

He aligned his anus with EJ's throbbing member, and slowly slid down.

"Ooh, shit." He bounced up and down, riding him like a pro. His slim legs bent as he got up on his toes to ride better. He placed his hands on Elijah's chest, enjoying the feeling of his g-spot being grazed.

Elijah let out one last loud moan, before releasing his seed inside of Michael.

Mike came shortly after, shooting his load on EJ's chest.

He got off of the younger boy, and put his boxers & pants back on.

"Don't tell nobody. I'm not a bottom, I just wanted to see what it felt like to ride."

He winked, and left out of the room.

Elijah laid there, simply breathless and shocked.

I just let Michael give me oral , and ride me?
His mind was boggled.

*Coughs* WELP  , That Ended Nicely.

Feedback?

-Kay.