11.

Chapter Eleven.

This Chapter Is A Bit Sad.

It was now Thursday. The boys had done their radio interview yesterday morning, and the tension was thick. Mike had apologized about a hundred times to Elijah, but he still refused to talk to him.

Prince was still salty about what EJ had told him, and was trying to figure out who was the person he was trying to be with. He had no idea it was his own band member.

Elijah was sitting on the couch, flipping through channels. All of a sudden, loud yelling was heard from upstairs.

He totally forgot Dylan was there.

"You what?!" Mike yelled.

"You heard me, Mike! I cheated on you, and I don't care!"

Mike had to calm himself down, he was very tempted to put his hands on her at the moment.

"That's it, we over. Get out. Get the fuck out hoe!"

Dylan shrugged, and skipped down the stairs. She glanced at EJ, before exiting the house.

Elijah was shocked at what he just heard. He thought Michael & Dylan would be together for a while. Guess not.

"Fuck!" He heard Mike yell, and then something hit the wall & shattered.

EJ ran up the stairs, and into Mike's room.
Once he got in there, he saw a blue vase...well what was a blue vase shattered on the floor.

Michael was just standing there, breathing heavy.

Despite him being upset at him right now, Elijah decided to do the right thing.

He carefully walked over to Mike, and gave him a hug. Michael began to cry on EJ's shoulder, while he patted his back.

"I-I thought you was mad at me." He said in between weeps.

Elijah sighed , "I was , but you need comforting right now. Dylan was wrong for cheating on you."

Mike wiped his tears with the sleeve of his sweater , and sat down on the bed.

"Thanks EJ.. Listen, I'm truly sorry for my actions."

"Mike stop apologizing to me . I know you're sorry and I forgive you."

Elijah sat down on Mike's lap, caressing his cheek.

"Eli-"

"Shut up." EJ pushed Michael's head closer , making him lay his head on his chest.

Mike looked up at the younger boy, while Elijah looked down at him.

The two inches closer, until their lips touched.
It wasn't sexual, just a regular kiss.

While they lip locked, Jacob was on the other side of the door. Watching in envy.

His nostrils flared & he shook his head, walking away from the door. He couldn't believe what he just saw.

When they both pulled away, EJ had a small smile on his face.

"I think I'm gone take a nap."

EJ nodded, and got off his lap.
"Well I'll be in my room if you need-"

Mike grabbed his arm. "Wait! Can you...maybe take a nap with me?"

Elijah nodded, and slipped off his Nike slides.
He got under the covers, with his back facing Michael.

Mike pulled him closer, and rested his chin on Elijah's shoulder.

EJ snuggled into him, feeling his body heat radiate off of him.

From both of them being pretty worn out from yesterday and today's events, they almost instantly knocked out.

Quick Announcement : I Decided That This Story Will Only Have 15 Chapters.
Don't Kill Me 😁. But Hey! I Probably Will Do A Sequel.

2022 Update: I, In Fact, Did NOT Do A Sequel. Sorry!

Feedback?

-Kay.