7.

Chapter Seven.

The next morning, Elijah just wanted to stay in his bed and sleep his life away. But, he knew that wasn't going to happen. Keshia came busting through the door, and walked over to his bed. She thumped him on the ear a few times, before EJ's eyes fluttered open.

"Yes Kesh?" He yawned, before rolling onto his side.

"Eli you have to get up. Y'all have rehearsal today." Keshia said , before throwing a shirt and basketball shorts on the end of his bed.

"Let's go, Elijah!"

He groaned, and groggily got out of the bed.
He took the clothes & made his way into the bathroom.

Once inside, he quickly brushed his teeth & washed his face.
There was no point in taking a shower if he was just going to be sweaty..right?

Elijah threw on his clothes, and exited the bathroom.

When he got back to his room, Prince was sitting on his bed.

"Um Prince? Why are you in here?" EJ's eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

Prince got off of the bed, and gave Elijah a hug. His hands traveled from EJ's back , down to his waist.

Elijah grew uncomfortable, but still hugged his older brother back.

"I just wanted to tell you good morning."
Prince pulled away, and smiled.

"Uh , good morning?"
Prince chuckled, and ruffled Elijah's hair.

"Hurry up, wouldn't want to keep Keshia and Walt waiting."

He left out of the room, with EJ standing there confused. Why was Prince being so touchy this morning?

He shrugged it off, and put on a pair of black Converse. He slid his phone in the pocket of his shorts, and proceeded to go downstairs.

Everyone else was in the kitchen eating, or simply talking amongst themselves.

"Good morning guys." EJ said, pouring a glass of orange juice.

"Morning." Everybody responded except Mike.

Keshia yanked Michael's face towards her, and looked at his cheek.

"Boy what happened to you! Were you fighting? I ought to beat the hell out of you-"

EJ tried to hide his smirk, as he sipped his orange juice like tea.

"No Keshia..Dylan got mad and slapped me." He lied, glaring at Elijah.

Prince's eyebrows furrowed.

"What? Dylan didn't-"

"Look can y'all just drop it! I'm fine, chill out.
Don't you think if it was serious I would have fucking said something?"

Michael got up, forcefully pushing his chair under the table.

Walter got up also, making a come here motion with his finger towards Mike.

"Let me talk to you right quick, boy. Come on."

They walked off, leaving everyone else quite.

"Um okay.. Jake, Eli y'all can go ahead and get in the van."

The two got up, and walked outside.

Prince and EJ went to get in the van, and closed the door. They went to the back, and sat in the last seat.

"Hey E, can you reach back there and get my white bandana?"

EJ nodded, and leaned over the seat to get the bandana. While doing so, his pants sagged a little & his round ass could be seen.

Prince bit his lip, wanting badly to grab it.
So plump and juicy. He thought.

"Here Prince, I got your-"

EJ was cut off by Prince pressing his lips against his.

He fidgeted around, trying to get away, but eventually gave up & let it happen.

They both pulled away, and Elijah's breathing got heavy.

Prince smirked and placed a finger over his lips. "Shhh.." He whispered.

Seconds later, Keisha, Walt & Mike all got into the van.

"Eli, you okay?You look like you just seen a ghost." Walter said, looking at the boy strangely.

"I-I'm alright.." He trailed off , looking out the window.

He could feel Prince's gaze on him.

What just happened? He thought.

Oop 👀.

Feedback?

-Kay.