43

Graduation day. If I am completely honest here I thought I'd never see this day. Never being in a robe supporting my school's color, and never thought I'd anxiously be waiting for them to call my name. My leg and fingers can't seem to stay still, and it even surprises me when my eyes get misty during a speech by valedictorian. Multiple speeches later they finally start calling names, and slowly they are getting to my name. I glance at the girl next to me her eyes are glistening, but she is steady as a rock with a bright smile. I look to the other side of me to see a boy. Handsome, but totally not my type. He seems to be emotionless, and only seeming to be bored with the whole ordeal.

"Next row."

Suddenly my row is standing up walking toward the middle between the chairs of students. I glance up toward where I spotted my family and friends earlier, and sigh awaiting for them to continue with the calling of students names. I cannot believe I am actually standing here right now. My hands are balled into fists, and I can feel my finger nails biting into my palm. Just relax.

The line moves faster the anticipation building in my chest. I can't believe it. After this I am done. The girl in front of me goes up her named called, a wide smile displayed on her face, and she only smiles wider as she is handed her diploma. I'm next. Here we go. Heart, do me a favor and stay in my chest.

"Louis Tomlinson." It's announced. I make my feet work walking up the steps taking my diploma with a large smile. I walk back to my seat my hand gripping my diploma in my hand.

After more kids are called they say a few more words, and then tell us to throw up our caps, which I do with a smile and cheering with the rest of my fellow peers. It's hard to find my family and friends at first, but soon enough I find them by seeing Harry.

As if I forget everyone there I run into his arms first hugging him tightly feeling my cheeks get wet. If they are tears of happiness I have no idea. I bury my face into his neck hugging him as tight as I can. "Congratulations!" He whispers pulling away first with flushed cheeks. I nod taking a deep breath. I hug Zayn next, not as tight as Harry, but still tight enough. Niall and Liam are next.
Then I hug each and everyone of my sisters. Mum and I embrace first with both us trying to wipe each others tears- she of course is crying a lot harder than I am -I then pull her into a hug.

"Tears of joy, I swear!" She says pulling back wiping her eyes again. "My first baby all grown up!"

"Don't worry you got others to look forward to," I say glancing at the others including my friends. She nods.

"Okay lets go to your party!"

***

"Damn," I murmur trying to cover up the purple marks on my neck. Harry sits on the bed smirking at me. We didn't do anything major, just a quick make out sesh. I pull on my skate tank top with jean shorts. "Okay, babe, lets get back down to the party," I say pecking his lips pulling him up from the bed. I sigh heavily opening the door. 

"You'll pack later right?" He asks and I roll my eyes nodding. As a little celebration I am taking my closest mates, and going to the lake for three days. Thanks to my Nan for allowing me to use her Lake house.

Harry and I go down stairs Zayn smirking from his spot on the sofa as he talks with Liam. I roll my eyes again, going out to the yard where most of my family is. I prepare to answer the same question again. "What do you plan major in?"

Honestly I have no idea yet.

Then I see him. The man that makes me feel so unimportant in my life. That makes me feel like everything I touch will run. "Loubear?" Harry whispers grabbing my arm. "What's with the look."