39

Louis' POV

"Lou?" Harry's delegate voice rings out as he knocks on the bathroom door. I lean against the wall letting the now cold water fall over me creating goose bumps on my body. "It's been an hour."

After my shift was over my day went from great to scary. The police apparently have a suspect, and for all I know it could be my guy. On top of that the men that have control over me asked for something that I couldn't give.

First they wanted their drugs, which I happily delivered, but then one of them shoved me against the wall and kissed me. Not just a kiss, he tried to grope me, and thats when I pushed him off and ran.

I got home and all I wanted was a shower, and to cuddle with Harry. He's my peace. "Lou, if you don't answer I'm coming in," he says.

"No," I say, but my voice betrays me by cracking. I won't cry over this.

I turn off the shower having already washed myself, and then start to dry off. The knocking stops so I assume he went back to our room. I get dressed not bothering to pull a shirt on, and just stay in a pair of my football shorts. I walk in to our room to see him sitting on the bed turning over the ring I gave him on his finger. "Everything okay?" He asks glancing up for a split second.

"Yes just a rough shift is all," I half lie, but still smirk walking closer toward him. "I nearly got caught you know?"

He raises a brow. "I told you not to be too loud," he smirks this time. I raise my brows at him leaning down kissing his forehead.

"I am absolutely starved," I say going toward the door. Harry follows me as I go down the stairs seeing all the girls must be in their rooms. I look for something even the slightest appatizing thing.

"You know you are constantly telling me how proud you are of me, but I never show my pride in you. I am. You eat a lot now, and not in a bad way. You've changed so much since we first met," Harry says hopping up to sit on the counter. I look over at him to see he's fiddleing with the ring.

"It fits right?" I ask.

"What? Oh yeah I just like messing with it," He smiles softly at the object my hand goes to the anchor pendent around my neck. I get it. I play with the pendent, but I do it when I am nervous. "Baby?" I walk over toward him cocking my head to the side. "Why are you nervous?"

He looks up shrugging hooking his fingers in the waistband of my shorts pulling me between his legs, and then hooks his ankles together around my waist. "Because I'm thinking," he says softly. "And I am always nervous."

I take his hands matching them up with mine, and then spread my fingers between his locking our hands. He stares at our hands. "Is it hard?"

"What? Is what hard? I'm not currently hard," I say trying to lighten the mood with the joke. It doesn't seem to work.

"You went from being a player to not having sex at all," He says in a hushed tone.

"You're worth the wait," I shrug.

"Doesn't it get hard? When we are making out, don't you just want to take advantage, or I don't know."

"You haven't figured it out yet have you?" I smirk at him in a mere amused way. He looks at me confused breaking our hands resting them on my hips. "You call the shots. I have never been so whipped than when I am with you, and you got me whimpering to be touched. When I am with you I can't control my body's reaction like I usually do. If you tell me to stop I fucking stop, and if you tell me to go I fucking go."

"Yeah, but you could go out and party and actually get laid instead of just a few measly blowjobs and handjobs," He says focusing on tracing the lining of my hipbone. I lift his chin up to look me.