Epilogue

Mason

It's Sunday morning, the sun peaking out of the shades from our windows, the soft morning breeze welcoming us. It felt amazing. I could hear laughs and giggles and they sounded familiar. I felt wet kisses being placed upon my face hoping they'd last for ever.

I opened my eyes to see Natalie's bright smile as she looked at me. I loved her so much.

"Good morning Mason." She softly said.

I rubbed my eyes with my rough hands as I smiled back. "Good morning baby."
I heard a giggle that sounded like an angel. I removed my hands from my eyes as I saw Dessa's beautiful face smiling at mine.

She was looking at me with her angelic eyes.
"You forgot me daddy!" She giggled.

I grabbed her in my arms as I tickled her small belly. I loved hearing her laugh, it was like hearing angels sing.

"Daddy stop it!"

"Never!" I playfully growled.

She pouted at me as she bit her lip trying to prevent herself from smiling. She failed.

"Good morning daddy." She smiled as she hugged me with her small body.

"Morning Dessie."

She looked exactly like Natalie except for her dark hair like mine. Her light hazel eyes, her dark wavy locks. I love Dessa so much. She's become our everything.

She gave me a weird look as she furrowed her eyebrows, I loved when she did this. She examined me as she looked deeper into my eyes.

She smiled.
"I love you daddy."

I kissed her forehead as she wiggled out of my grip. "I love you more."

"What about mommy?" She asked tilting her head.

Natalie was eyeing us as she sat on the bed, arms crossed admiring our moment. "Yeah, what about mommy?" Natalie cut in.

I put Dessa down as I walked over to her kissing her soft, beautiful lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Dessa covered her eyes as she gagged at us, She's so darn cute. After our moment, we headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

Dessa sat in the living room with Benny, her teddy bear as she watched spongebob while Natalie and I cooked. I loved Natalie, I love her curves, her eyes, her lips, her soft silky breasts. She's all mine.

She was humming to a tune unfocused of her surroundings. I smacked her bum causing her to jump and glare at me with her soft hazel eyes.
"Mason!" She whispered.

I laughed softly, "Yes?"

Her face soften at my touch.
"Kiss me, please." She begged.

And so I did. Our lips were in sync with mine, I loved her lips. I wanted more but I can't especially around Dessa.

We finished cooking then ate breakfast, We made pancakes; Me and Dessa's favorite. After we ate, I cleaned up while Natalie gave Dessa a bath.

My mother and father were visiting along with Ethan and his mate Grace. It's been six years since I've married Natalie, Dessa recently turned five. She's growing so fast, I've told her about wolves and mates, all those things. Even though she's so young, she seemed to understand.

I went to check on Natalie and Dessa in her room, She was wearing a dress with a pair of tights and boots. Natalie was braiding her hair as Dessa talked to benny. I layed my head on the side of the door as I watched.

I have a family, a family of my own.

Dessa caught my attention as she looked up and smiled at me with her perfect teeth. "Hi daddy." She giggled.

"Hi princess."

I heard the door knock assuming it was them. "Papa!" Dessa shouted in happyness. I held her hand as we walked to the door, I opened it and they were all standing outside.

"Hey son." Vance greeted as he patted me on the back.

"Hey dad." I hugged him back.

"Papa! Nana!" Dessa shouted as she ran into my mother and fathers arms.

"Hey Dessie." My mother said as she hugged her tightly.

Ethan and Grace walked in with smiles on their faces. "Hey bro." I hugged Ethan as I shook Grace's hand.

"Uncle Ethan!" Dessa shouted running into his arms. Everyone greeted eachother, afterwards we sat on the couch and talked. Dessa was sitting on Natalie's lap as she sat next to me. My mother, father, Ethan and Grace sat on the other couch; his arm around hers.

I excused Natalie and I from the group as we went outside on the balcony. I turned back as I watched Dessa sit on Ethan's lap playing with his curls.

"Mason, what's wrong?" Natalie asked as she rubbed my arms.

"Nothing baby." I smiled back.

"Then what's wrong?"

"I just wanted to thank you. For everything."

She looked at me confused.
"Wha-"

"You made me stronger, I feel loved because of you. Without you Natalie, I wouldn't have Dessa. I would be alone and scared but I'm not because I have you. I love you so fucking much and I thank you." I smiled as I held her hand in mine.

She kissed me as she squeezed my hand softly.

Thank you Natalie, for everything.

I shall forever love you and Dessa.

I will always protect you and save you baby.

I love you so much, My beautiful queen.

~✿~
I hope you guys enjoyed this. I nearly cried writing this, it's hard letting go you know? They're literally goals.

Thank you again everyone again for voting and reading this story.

I love you guys❤️