Nine

Natalie

I watched Mason walked past me, heading upstairs. I followed after him slowly, and he grunted as he removed his shoes.

"Are you alright?" I asked, worried.

He nodded, using the wall as support as he removed his pants.

"Fuck." He growled as he threw his boxers in the hamper.

I frowned.

"Natalie." He said, looking at me sheepishly.

"Mmm?"

"You know I need help right?" He chuckled.

My face burned, and I covered my mouth.

"You want to shower with me?" I gasped.

He nodded, limping into the bathroom. I followed after him, a bit scared. I closed the bathroom door behind me.

We starred at eachother for a moment, then my eyes traveled down to his toned abs and tanned skin. He chuckled a little bit.

"You shower with clothes on?"

I blushed, my hands shaking as I took off my shirt. He sucked his breath in sharply, and I slowly took off my pants.
"Quit starring, you perv." I snapped.

He laughed as looked away, turning to start the shower. I unhooked my bra, and he glanced back at me.

When I was finally done getting undressed, Mason was already standing in the shower. I slowly stepped in, looking down at myself.

My heart was beating unbelievably fast, and Mason placed his hands gently on my shoulders. Next things I know he's behind me. The water was hot on my skin, and I tensed as I felt his hands traveling over my body.

I bit my lip, and he wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Mason," I gasped. "You're injured."

He chuckled in my ear and sent shivers down my spine.
"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I replied.

I gasped as his hand cupped my breast, and suddenly leaned foward. The water turned off, and he picked me up bridal style.

Without saying a word, he walked out of the bathroom and to through the hall. He pushed open the bedroom door with his foot, and practically threw me onto the bed.

He crawled on top of me, pinning my wrist on either side of my head. He leaned down, pressing his lips to mine. Breaking the kiss, I starred into his green eyes.

He slowly leaned down, kissed my cheek. Then my neck, the my chest. And slowly, he added little kissed to my torso.

I felt his mouth on me, and I gasped loudly. I ran my hand through his hair, gripping his curls.

"Mason!" I moaned loudly.

His moved his tounge on me, and my legs trembled. My chest moved up and down rapidly, and I let go of his hair and gripped the sheets. I bit my lip, letting out a shaky breath.

I felt my climax twisting in my stomach, and I cried out loudly, and Mason pulled away. He smirked, kissing me.

"You're wet." He whispered in my ears, causing me to shudder.

"Ma-"

"Shhh..." He interrupted.

Mason's fingertips brushed my torso, and went down. I felt one of his fingers enter me, and I arched my back.

"Return the favor?" He asked.

I blushed, then looked at him and nodded. He sat up, putting his back against the headboard. I sighed heavily, kissing the head of his length.

I closed my eyes, running my tounge slowly across the tip. He sucked in his breath, and gripped the sheets. I smiled, looking at him.

I started to move my hand on his member, going up and down. I started off slowly, then sped up. Soon, Mason was cursing under his breath.

I replaced my hand with my mouth, and moved my head up and down. I felt his hands run through my hair, but he didn't push my head down. I closed my eyes, bobbing my head up and down on his length.

He let out a loud groan before shooting his warmth into my mouth, I swallowed it down. He pulled me up back up kissing my lips once more before laying me down under neath him.

He hovered over me, he looked like an angel. A beautiful angel, my angel. I felt his knee push my legs apart as he pulled himself closer to me, his length at my hot core.

He starred into my eyes before kissing my nose, "I love you so much." Those were his final words before pushing hisself inside me. I gasped loudly, there was a pain down there. My eyes were tightly shut as he pushed more of himself, I winced from the pain.

I heard him grunt as if he was trying to control hisself, I opened my teary eyes as I looked to him. "No, don't cry baby," he shut his eyes, "The pain will go away soon, I promise."

He kissed my neck, collarbone and my lips to distract me from the pain. I felt his mouth on my bud sending pleasure throughout my body. I moved my hips against him as I let out a loud moan.

"It feels so good." I moaned.

He smiled down at me before thrusting hisself slowly into me. "Fuck Natalie." He breathed out. He thrusted faster into me, "Oh god!" I practically screamed.

"I love you so much baby." He groaned.

He thrusted even more into me, I felt the knot in my stomach return back again. I knew I was close. I felt him a hit a spot that caused me to scream, "Mason!"

I heard him growl as he attacked my neck, His fangs extended as he bit into my skin. I cried out in pain and pleasure, it felt so right.

"You're mine forever." He kissed my lips once more.

"Mason, I'm gonna-"

"I know baby. Oh fuck-"

I screamed out as my climax hit me. "I love you so fucking much." Mason moaned before he grunted once more laying on top of me.

His beautiful curls were now drenched in sweat, I watched him panting in my chest. I kissed his head before be got up and pulled hisself out of me. He hovered on top of me kissing me once more before laying beside me, his arms pulled me closer as they layed on my waist.

"You're mine."

"I'm yours."

He kissed me once more, "I love you."

Those were his last words before we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

««««««««««««««««

What a chapter! Natalie is finally Mason's yay! I'd like to thank DSR_Winter_MAY_ for helping me write most of this. Love ya.

I hope you guys enjoyed this intimate chapter✨