Elijah blushed, and looked out of the window.
What was he up to?... He thought.
-
-
-

"Are we there yet..?" EJ whined, hitting his head on the dashboard.

"Yes, we are here Elijah. Stop whining and take a look."

When EJ looked up, they were at a beach. In the distance, you could see a gazebo decorated with ball lights.

Elijah gasped, and got out of the car. He took off his shoes, and ran towards the gazebo.

Michael laughed, and took his shoes off also.
"Hey, wait up!"

Once they both were there, Mike pulled back the curtain that was covering the entrance, and let Elijah walk inside.

On the inside, it was more ball lights and candles sitting in every corner. There was a table covered in rose petals, glasses full of sparkling punch, two plates, and a platter of food covered with a top.

EJ stood in awe, as Mike wrapped his arms around him from behind.
"You like it?" He asked.

"I love it. It looks amazing."

Michael lead him over to the table, and pulled out his chair.
EJ took a seat, and admired his surroundings once again.

Mike took the top off of the food platter, and the lovely smell of Shrimp Scampi filled the air.

"Mike, how did you know this was my favorite dish?!" Elijah asked, grabbing a big spoon & scooping some onto his plate.

"I know a lot." Mike winked, making EJ playfully roll his eyes.

"Before we eat, I want to make a toast."
They both grabbed the glasses of punch, and held them up.

"To us." Mike said, which confused EJ.

"To..us?" It came out more as a question, but he clinked his glass against Michael's anyway.

-

When they finished with the meal, Mike wiped his mouth & pulled out a blindfold.

"Eli, put this on."

Elijah knitted his eyebrows together in confusion. "For what?"

Mike sucked his teeth playfully. "Boy, just put it on."

EJ placed it over his eyes, and Mike helped him up.

He lead him outside of the gazebo, and to another part of the beach.

"Okay, look!"
When Elijah took off the blindfold, he looked down and saw this:

"Okay, look!" When Elijah took off the blindfold, he looked down and saw this:

His eyes got wide, and he looked at Mike.

Michael sighed, and took his hand.

"Listen, Elijah. I honestly have had feelings for you since the day I joined Mindless Behavior. You brighten my day, you make me laugh, you're just an amazing person. That day I kissed you, I felt sparks. Once again, I apologize for my actions lately. I was just confused on my feelings, but now I know that... I want you. I realized that...I'm gay & I don't care. I'm proud to say it. I want you to be mine. So please, say yes."

EJ nodded, as tears fell from his eyes.

"I'll be yours, Michael."

Mike wrapped his arms around his waist, and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

They laid their foreheads against one another, as the sun began to set.

I finally got the boy I've been wanting... EJ thought.

He was at peace.

Y'all...I Damn Near Cried 😢. Two More Chapters Left.

Feedback?

-Kay.