Chapter 15 - The Dance

Start from the beginning

"Umm...hi...?" I reply, growing suspicious.

"How was your sleep?" She raised a brow.

"F-fine..."

"I bet it was, especially if it was in Lanny's arms~~!" Blaze smirked again.

"How do you know about that?!" I panicked. I don't want people getting the wrong idea.

"While I was chasing Bruce with a flame-sword, which I have named kindness.....cough cough....I barged into your room to get the pepper spray I hid in there-"

"Wait what?" I cut her off.

"Never mind that.......but when I did barge in, you weren't in there. And when I barged into Lanny's room to get the dynamite-"

"Why does Lanny have dynamite in his room...?" I cut her off again.

"He doesn't, it's mine. Anyway, I found you in his bed, sleeping. And since you were so rudely in the way of my dynamite, by the way it was in your pillow, I had to go to Avon's room to get the rocket launcher from his closet-"

"Do you store weapons in everyone's room?" Zephira questioned.

"Not everybody's........I didn't put any in mine." Blaze defended.

"You know what, I don't have time for this. Help me get ready." I said, shaking off the feelings of embarrassment, and they got my dress out of the box.

"You're going to look stunning......for Lanny~" Blaze smiled innocently.

"Yeah, what about you, Miss Stalker who hides behind a tree." It's my turn to smirk now.

"So you know about that..." She laughed nervously.

"Now stop teasing me....or else..." I warned.

"Fine, but I'm not going to tell you where I hid the pepper spray." Blaze said.

I rolled my eyes.

---------At The Dance--------
Third person's POV

"Wow Aria, the decorations look awesome!" Sachiko complimented.

"Thanks!"

"Ladies." Vane walked up to us, winking flirtatiously.

We shook our heads as Noelle slapped him over the head.

"I was just kidding! I only have eyes for you anyway," he whispered the last part in her ear. She blushed and he took her arm. He lead her over to the dance floor where Lanny and the band were already playing.

"Let's check out the food Zephira!" Sachiko lead her friend over to the food table as she started to stuff her face.

Next Lucas and Jasper walk up. "Care to dance?" They asked simultaneously while bowing together.

Blaze and Elisia looked at each other before slapping them, simultaneously. "Don't ever do that again, it was cool looking, but creepy," They simultaneously smirked, taking their hand anyway. (I can 99% guarantee that Dixie was thinking of the twins from Ouran High School Host Club while writing this...)