~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freya's POV

I'm so close, for as long as I've lived, with the amount of power I've held, I have never seen a successful resurrection. I've heard story's lately of people making it past that barrier of life and death, but all for a cost. Not this time, he will live, or unlive, again. Free of cost and unbound to any risk. I made a promise to one that he'll come back. No way will I let her down. She is my sister and he is my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere along the road to New Orleans

"So you like him?"

"What? No- Abi, were you even paying attention? I said that I think that I felt, see that past tense use of word, something for him, but that the next time I see him would be my choice because he made this promise yada yada yada," Caroline sighed, urging the conversation onwards to finally move off of the annoying subject

"Anyway moving on, I'm not about to stroll up to his house to ask for help because no way am I proving him right" Caroline said, her and Bonnie had swapped seats mid way through the drive so she could explain, without crashing, the whole Klaus situation to Abi.

"I never said we were gonna go to him for help though, I only need to go to that bar, don't worry, if you don't want to run into him you can stay in the hotel room the whole time, or I'll teach Bonnie this disguising spell, but you won't be able in the bar otherwise it won't work." Abi replied "but kind of on the topic, you're not worried that he's moved on right? cause we don't need you two to make eye contact, fall back in love with him and then wanting to run away together"

Caroline scoffed "Pff- for the record it was Klaus that was in love with me, not the other way round- also I don't particularly care whether he's moved on or not, I mean I know i have. Plus he has a kid, ie proof of moving onwards" she turned around to look at Bonnie who was struggling to hide her laughs "wha- Bonnie what are you laughing at?!"

"Nothin- no its fine I'm not laughing" she said, sitting up straight and keeping her eyes on the road

"Bonnie Bennett, tell me now or so help me God-"

"-He probably won't cause he's sent the whole of heaven on your ass-" Abi cut in smugly

"Whatever, Bonnie just tell me"

"All I'm saying is that it's Klaus, the person who chased after Katherine Pierce for 500 years only because she betrayed him and he hated her. He loved you Caroline, he probably still does, there's a fine line between love and hate but when it comes to emotions they're both as strong as each other, he said he wanted to be your last. And for a vampire, that's for eternity."

The two women stared pale faced at Bonnie who only shrugged "but that's only what I think I mean I could be wrong"

"Since when did you approve of Klaus?" Caroline said with shock "we all were supposed to hate him"

"Yes we were, but for him to make changes of himself, make himself better, because of love, he's totally capable of being saved, and that's one less villain in the world"