Squads

I put 10 more squads on this one so you better thank me

The "hits snooze about 5 billion times before they get up" squad: Aquarius, Virgo, Scorpio, Taurus, Pisces, Leo.

The "most likely to fight you for taking their food" squad: Gemini, Scorpio, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Taurus, Aquarius.

The "music over people" squad: Pisces, Cancer, Sagittarius, Virgo, Aquarius, Capricorn.

The "I'm gonna drop major hints that I'm in love with you but will never admit it" squad: Aquarius, Gemini, Cancer, Scorpio, Leo.

The "flirts with crush by insulting them" squad: ARIES, Leo, Gemini, Scorpio, Sagittarius. (Omfg this is the most accurate thing I've read so far)

The "of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice" squad: Leo, Aries, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo.

The "socially awkward" squad: GEMINI, Aquarius, Virgo, Cancer, Pisces.

The "just a little bit too dramatic" squad: Pisces, Cancer, Leo, Gemini, Aries.

The "always manages to break something" squad: Gemini, Cancer, Libra, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius.

The "midnight snacker" squad: Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Aquarius, Leo, Capricorn.

The "I'm too lost in my own thoughts to talk right now" squad: Pisces, Cancer, Virgo, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius.

The "honey you don't want to make me your enemy" squad: Aries, Scorpio, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Leo, Sagittarius.

The "you call it crazy, I call it love" squad: Pisces, Scorpio, Aries, Libra, Cancer, Leo.

The "expects the worst because they're so used to people taking advantage of their kindness" squad: Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, Virgo.

The "love 'em or hate 'em, they don't care" squad: Scorpio, Aries, Sagittarius, Virgo, Leo, Taurus.

The "cares a lot about their friends and family" squad: Leo, Virgo, Cancer, Aries, Gemini, Taurus.

The "you can't control them, so don't bother trying" squad: Sagittarius, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini.

The "screw this, im outta here" squad: Aquarius, Virgo, Cancer, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Pisces.

The "I need some 'me' time" squad: Virgo, Capricorn, Scorpio, Cancer, Taurus.

The "passive aggressive" squad: Cancer, Libra, Pisces, Capricorn, Virgo. (I should be on here)