The signs as typical movie characters

Aries: the badass character who constantly kicks ass and fights people but is a good person deep down.

Taurus: the funny parent that always bakes stuff and offers a hot chocolate to everyone who feels sad.

Gemini: the ultimate handsome villain who builds and army to destroy the world but gets killed off by the hero in the end. :(

Cancer: the super shy character who is really sarcastic and into books but ends up falling for the popular boy/girl.

Leo: the popular character who is secretly a huge nerd and ends up realizing "being popular" isn't everything.

Virgo: the nerd character who's basically a genius and constantly saves everyone's ass.

Libra: the great character who has a lot of potential and remarkable quotes but doesn't get much screentime.

Scorpio: the typical bad boy/girl super badass but ends up revealing their tragic "backstory" to the love interest.

Sagittarius: the hippie parent who's constantly high and talks about yoga and animals and drugs all the time.

Capricorn: the evil teacher who is revealed as the ultimate crazy villain at the end.

Aquarius: the best friend who is super sarcastic and funny 100% of the time and always makes a fool out of themselves.

Pisces: the tragic "evil" character that was treated badly in their childhood, but becomes good in the end. (Currently having flashbacks of Harry and tessa)