Squads

The "hides their feelings behind crapy jokes" squad: Scorpio, Leo, Aries, Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn.

The "I'm a bitch? Awe thanks!!" squad: Aries, Virgo, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius, Gemini. (Not gonna lie, that is pretty much accurate)

The "has to listen to music to function" squad: Pisces, Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius.

The "never sleeps" squad: Sagittarius, Scorpio, Virgo, Gemini, Leo, Cancer. (So true, my mom is taking my sister to the dentist in the morning and she said she wasn't going to wake me up cuz she don't want me going and I said fine, I'll just stay up all night and wait till you leave)

The "never texts anyone first" squad: Sagittarius, Gemini, Virgo, Aquarius, Aries. (If I want something then that rule changes)

The "prefers animals over people" squad: Taurus, Aries, Aquarius, Leo, Pisces.

The "best at hiding their emotions" squad: Scorpio, Virgo, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, Libra.

The "Seems fine but is ready to explode" squad: Scorpio, Leo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Virgo.

The "feel how smooth my legs are" squad: Gemini, Aries, Cancer, Aquarius, Libra, Scorpio. (Rarely do I ever shave my legs perfectly. I always miss a spot or get cut)

The "has no experience but will give you relationship advice" squad: Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio, Capricorn, Sagittarius.

Vote and comment:)