The Winner is?

I lunge with my katana's in hand and stab him through his chest. He screams in agony and crumbles to the floor but i'm not done yet. 

I grab my other katana and cut off his leg preventing him from running away. 

"you wanted a fight demon you got one." I say as i kick him in the head causing his body to crash to the floor. But he is still alive. or as alive as a ghost can be. 

as he struggles to stay awake i use the opportunity to use my PK and irradiate him for good. I put my hands together and start my mantra 

"Satan hear my plea this demon has broken your laws by tormenting humans and challenged me to a fight, a fight he lost. With your permission let me destroy him so that he can never brake your laws again." 

in my head a reply comes quickly do what you must. 

taking the order i place my hands on the floor and a large blue circle of shapes and patterns lights up the arena floor. I channel my PK through the patterns and low and behold a huge blast of energy comes up causing my hair to swirl. 

My PK is everywhere in the atmosphere crushing and destroying anything i want it to. Including a certain opponent of mine. 

i smirk to myself as i hear his screams of agony. Its not that i enjoy pain i just enjoy the suffering of those who are bad. 

"bye bye" and a huge power of energy flourishes upwards and the blue becomes a blinding white and eventually i hear his screams fade and the barrier falling announcing the end of the match. 

I attempt to stand up straight but i quickly fall straight to the ground in exhaustion. I hear footsteps running in my direction and people shouting for me to stay awake. 

But as always i ignore them and close my eyes anyway.  

(so sorry that it's late and short but i will make sure to update soon 8)