Savers??

"Mai oh my god your here!" Monk shouts 

"we found you" Akayo says at the same time

"Guys shut up and turn the fuck around!!" i shout but it was too late. 

a sinister laughter shook the whole room and the room was surrounded in darkness. 

"buttercup..." the ugly thing called a ghost walks out from behind the SPR team "...we have guests" he laughs again as he grabs for John 

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM!" i scream trying to get loose but failing. 

"so your name is john then?" 

"in the name of the father and of the son and of the...." John starts chanting but nothing happens. Something suddenly seems to hit the team as they realise that this is a life of death situation good to know that their reaction skills are improving (note the sarcasm)  

Monk starts chanting as does Akayo. Lin calls his shiki and Naru suddenly comes over to me. 

"are you ok Mai?" he asks and i can see worry in his eyes. 

"i will be as soon as you get me out of here!" i practically scream. 

Naru stuggles to undo any of the bonds great just great by 'hero' can't even get me out of a mother-fuckin chair!  

"Lin get you shake to release Mai!" Naru shouts over the chaos 

Suddenly flashes surround me and the metal claws all release me at once. I collapse to the floor as my legs haven't been used in a while. 

"Mai! are you ok?" I would've laughed at the narcissist like seriously out of all the circumstances to ask me that question your asking me now. Like right now. Seriously? 

"I'm fine naru..." and i start to roll up my sleeves "...now if you don't mind i'm going to teach this son of a bitch where hell is so that he can make it his knew home."

(hi I just want to say that i am really sorry for the late update. I'm on holiday - in the middle of nowhere - and i haven't got any wifi.

I am sorry that its a short update but i will be sure to update soon this week 8)