/ 10 /

-✘-

It was safe to say she had a sleepless night.

Her bed sheets was a mess after her tossing and turning, a smile curving on her lips and a single moment replayed uncountable times that evening.

She hugged her pillow tight, she was way too happy to sleep. The hime couldn't get the blonde out of her mind, again.

Naruto had accompanied her home last night, and eventually, he had asked for her company the next few days if she was free, which she was more than glad to accept.

She didn't have trainings after all, nor any missions she took for the week, so basically, she was just going to bury herself with several books she liked reading, although it didn't sound as interesting as spending time with Naruto.

The following morning at the village, the hime had decided to go to the market, specifically to the Yamanaka's for fresh new flowers for some decorations on their abode.

Other than that, she had nothing to do and she was kind of waiting for a real invitation from Naruto (she won't admit it), but there was none, there was no sign of him even.

Along the way, glancing the Hokage tower, she wondered if she'll start taking missions again, after all, she didn't have to check on Naruto any longer at the hospital, he was now fine. Though it was good news, there is still a hint of sadness in her eyes that she had to be apart from him again.

"Hinata?" A feminine voice questioned. The hime rotated herself and found two of her friends together behind, and it was always the usual scene. Them being together.

"Ino, Sakura, ohayou." She squeaked.
"Ohayouuu~" Sakura and Ino responded in unison. "What are you looking for?" The blonde hooked her free arm to hers as the three of them strolled to the market.

"I was on my way to your shop for flowers actually." A gentle smile touched her face.
"Good timing, we're headed there too. Come on!"

Hinata didn't have much choice, but that didn't mean she doesn't like the option. Her natural shyness had always kept her from socializing much, and when you're royalty, it isn't helping. But thanks to these girls, they didn't seem to consider such things.

Ino was letting her look around, but insisted she come upstairs with Sakura first before she takes her order and run straight home. She mentioned something about girl talk as Hinata had closely heard.

"So, what's up with this sudden meeting?" Sakura started. The three of them were in the blondie's room, sitting comfortably at the unfolded futon on the floor beside her queen size bed. (Maybe she kept the futon for nostalgic or traditional reasons despite of having a bed) Ino was literally splattered on the futon, looking exhausted as if she had an A rank mission on hand.

"Besides the unfateful dinner with Sai later, I had somehow spoke with Tamaki-san."
"Tamaki-san?" Hinata chorused.
"....and?" The pinkette urged her to continue.

"It's official." Ino almost whispered.
"Official?"
"Tamaki and Kiba are officially dating."

Two gasps came from the two.
Hinata finally knew what girl talk was about.
"That's good for the both of them!" Hinata blushed.
"I agree. They look good together." The pinkette nodded her head in agreement. "...unless you have a problem with that, Ino?"

"Shut up Sakura. Kiba is not my type. No offense to your friend, Hinata."
"Then why the long face?"
"I just can't believe Kiba would be the first in our batch to find someone. To be honest, I had always thought he would be last, closely followed by Naruto..." Ino immediately aimed her eyes at the hime upon mentioning his name, "..but now since Hinata had confessed, not long enough, they'll find each other together."