More Questions

This chapter is back in Electras point of veiw I hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________

I turned to see my little sister sitting up in her bed. She had been unconsience for a week and I was overjoyed with happenesss that she was going to be ok. Until I noticed her hair it had been previously black and purple like mine except really short but know the purple was slowly fadding away and her glow gone. I quickly got up and ran to her grabbing her hand. I closed my eyes and tried to summon her magic. There was nothing it was as if it had all disappeared I tried again and again but I knew that her magic was gone she was no longer a witch. I looked up at her and tears where running down her eyes and she was shivering.

"Whats wrong with me...I feel I feel empty"She said.

"I don't know...Elana go get Mr.Smith" I said.

"What the heck I feel so cold" She said shaking vilolently as I pulled the blanket around her.

"Do you remember anything from this week" I asked.

"Not really just that some guys attacked us and then they used some devise on me the pain was horrible but we got away and I started to feel dizzy and I fainted." She said.

"I'm sure...Oh Mr.Smith please come something is horrible wrong" I said dredding the outcome.

"That is the strangest think I have ever seen let me take a quick look." He said.

He walked over to her and grabbed her hand staring into her eyes. His eyes started to glaze over green and he took long drawn out breaths. He stood up thinking for a while then made his way over to me his eyes still glazed over he grabbed my hands and did the same thing. I waited and finally he stood walking over to my sister again he grabbed her hands and did it again. He paced the room forever the suspense building until finally he sat down.

"I can't seem to find the problem but I can tell that something is definitly wrong. I am sorry Miss Electra I know I told you that as soon as she woke up you could take her but I am going to need to keep her with me for a couple days. I may be able to figure out what is happening to her and hopefully reverse it." He said.

"Thank you Mr. Smith I wish you the best of luck" I said before saying bye to my sister and leaving the cabin.

I walked through the village past the houses and passing several people. I walked past Elana's house seeing a crowd outside the house trying to make there way in to see her. I was almost to my house and the questions started to flow. Where had Elena been? Who was this man stealing souls? What was happening to my sister? Could it spread to the whole village? Would we have to leave our homes? The questions continued to race through my mind and I tried to block them as I layed down ready to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter kind of sucks I kinda had writers block but I decided to update anyway please tell me what you think good or bad. Also I promise the next chapter will be WAY better. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!