Elana returns

Ok so this chapter is from another point of veiw again just because it would make more sense to do the chapter this wasy. Also if you haven't reread the last chapter you should because I changed it alot and changed the orange magic witches name to Elana so I hope you enjoy here goes.

__________________________________________________________________

 I ran as fast as my feet would carry me not wanting them to find me again. Images from my time there came to me. The man who had kidnapped me he was vile and cruel. I could tell there was some dark magic working in him esspecially when my magic did not work on him. But his son was so weak he was easy to persuade. Soon enough I convinced him to let me out, he was probably dead now. But it is for the best he would probably have been like his father evil and alwasy talking about souls.  I could tell I was getting close to my village beacause I could see the waterfall that we often bathed at in the distance. Feeling safe I slowed my pace to a jog. I came over a large hill and there it was our villiage. Thank God. I breathed heavily as I approached the entrance. I walked through it seeing everyone going on about there day not even noticing me standing there.

"Elana" Someone walking by said questioningly. "Oh my gosh it's you" The woman who happened to by my mother shouted dropping her stuff and running over to me.

"Mother" I said collapsing into her open arms.

"Where...where have you been...we...we were so worried"She said between sobs.

"I was kidnapped mother by a horrible man. I would love to talk to you but I really must see Electra she has to know what I have seen." I said.

After walking for a while with a crowd around me we made it to the medics cabin.

"Why are we here is Electra sick?" I asked.

"No her sister was injured a week ago" She said.

We walked into the house going through numerous rooms. Finally we came into one were Electra was sitting with a tierd look next to her unconsience sister. She turned around looking at us a mix of emotions crossing her face, anger, confusion, surprise, recognition.

"E...Elana I thought...What are...everyone please leave" She finally managed to say.

"Elana what happened to you" She asked worried.

"Well as you know three months ago I went on a journey to get in touch with nature again. What you don't know is that on that journey I was kidnapped. I was taken to a weird town, there were lots of people there but they all seemed frighten and so many slaves and lots of death. I was taken to a silver jail so I could not use my power. The first month nothing happened I just sat there wasting away waiting for my death. Then a man came a strange man I could feel the dark magic radiating off of him. He told me so many things that I never knew and the things he did to me...I...it was horrible. He kept telling me that he was going to steal my souls and they would be his. It is like he thinks I have two souls but I don't. I thought I was going to die there but one day a younge boy came down and brought me some food I knew he was my only chance. So I used what little power I had left to persuade him to let me out. It took me a month and a half to finally get him to do it. He is probably dead know but I am free." I finally finished and burst in to tears at all of the horrible memories.

"I am so sorry...wait...you said he wanted your soul, oh no no no" She said getting up and running her hand through her hair.

"What is it" I said suddnely terrified.

"Well we found some strange men in our territory a week ago and brought back some of there items. One of there things was a strange box with strange markings. It transformed into a brilliant blue bird and took the soul of some one. I had really hoped that the problem was over but know..." She said looking at me.

"Oh no...if they had one of the birds they were obviously very trusted and he will be sending people to look for them...WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" I said bordering on the edge of madness from the fear I was feeling.

"I have considered that to but I don't think anyone will be willing to. This had been our home for over 100 years and to just get up and leave I don't know if we can. Mabe they won't find us anyway" She said with a small smile.

"Trust me if they are looking for you they will find you." I said positive "I'm really am not feeling good do you think I could go and we could talk about this tommorow" I said my whole body shaking.

"Yes thats fine" She said.

I  was just about to reach the door when a strange sound like a whine came from behind me. I turned around to see Electra's little sister sitting up in her bed. I looked closer at her and noticed that the purple was fading from her hair and the glow that was usually always around us was gone from her. I looked at Electra who was just as shocked as me. What was going on these days.

__________________________________________________________________

What do you think is it good tell me tell me TELL ME!( what you think) I have had some clues in here about things that will happen later if you can find them. Also thanks for reading I hope you enjoy vote comment all that good stuff. Picture to side is Elana.