girl meets love and relationships

Previously on Secrets
Rowan and Bradley found out about the affair

Ended here :
"Peyton did you forget something!" I yell and come to the door. I open the door and my face falls complete. "Oh."

-

"Bradley what are you doing here?" I say awkwardly, scratching my head.

"He was here wasn't he?" He grunts. I've never seen him angry, or at least not around me. He always had a sweet tone, a comforting one. He clenches his fists and breaths in deeply.

"Bradley, I'm so sorry," I'm lost for words.

He rams forward at me and I flinch thinking he's going to hit me but he puts his big arms round me and hugs me. I hug him back, pretty sure he can hear and feel my heart beating against his chest. Just as I think that he buries his head on my shoulder deeper, as if he's trying to touch my heart too.

"My feeling for you is love. And I want to have a relationship with you," his stormy eyes burn into mine. His eyes are blood shot, like he's drunk.

"Brad I-"

"Let me finish. A relationship. The definition of relationship is the state of being connected. And the definition of love is an intense feeling of deep affection.

"When you look it up the first example that comes up is: "babies fill parents with intense feelings of love." Babies and parents have a relationship of love. It's not marriage or dating but it's a relationship. A relationship can also be a friendship.

"I mistook my love for you as a friend as
more than that because I wanted us to be connected forever. I wanted to make sure I'd never loose you. And me liking you stoped you from being happily with the person you like. And for that I'm sorry. And I'll never forgive myself if you don't go and get the man you love.

"I was selfish. No matter what relationship we have, wether it's boyfriend/girlfriend or friendship, I just want to be with you."

"Don't apologise," I hugged him back. "You didn't do anything wrong. I never meant to hurt you but I did. I could've said no to you in the first place. I could've paused with Peyton. I knew what I was doing was wrong and you don't need to make excuses for me. You don't deserve me. You deserve the best."

"Actually I did. I did do something wrong," he looks at his feet. "Two things wrong," he turned his face away from me and holds out his hand.

"What the hell!?" I screamed at his bruised and bloody fists. "You didn't..." I said, backing away from him a bit. "Please tell me you didn't."

"He didn't tell you? I thought he'd take the first opportunity to exploit me as being less worthy than him that he could," he rolled his eyes.

"He told me he walked into something and banged him head. Bradley this isn't you. You never hurt a fly, let alone a person."

"Don't be disappointed in me,"  he looked at his feet. He kicks the floor and swears at himself. "Please don't hate me. It's like I had this rush, my hand was shaking. I swear I wasn't even thinking. I blacked out for like 10 minutes. All I remember was sitting on the side of the pavement and seeing Peyton walking away."

"Never," I balanced on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. "Have you ever disappointed me," I enlocked our pinkys like we use to do when we were kids. "Sab and Brad forever." He turned around. "Wait. What's the second thing?"

"I- I kissed Rowan."

I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't form words.

I was feeling something I couldn't quite explain. Jealously? Betrayal? Sadness? No. None of that. Surprise, that's what it was. Utter surprise.

"Wow. Do you um like her?"

"I don't know what I feel right now.."

"If you're happy, I'm happy. I'll always be happy for you. No matter."

"I feel bad. We were both sad and confused and I didn't expect it to happen. But I kind of liked it."

"Well it did. Dont feel bad," I hugged him once more, still a bit flabbergasted.

"Night,  Sabrina the Teenage Witch," he said before turning away and leaving the apartment.

-

The next morning I took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on the first thing I saw, a Brown Cali hoodie I bought in Hollywood and white jeans, and then summoned a taxi.

I jumped out the taxi at my destination, threw 2 20 dollar bills at him and jumped out, running up the steps to the house.

I knocked, then knocked again, then took the spare key and entered.

I ran into the room and tackled my victim with with hug.

"Sabrina, get off of me," Rowan tried to keep a straight face, trying to keep up the facade that she's still mad.

"Sisters before misters," I took out my necklace with me and her in it. "Say the words now and I'll call it off with Peyton right now."

"I don't want you to see him."

I frowned slightly but nodded, taken out my phone and opens his name.

She took it out my hand and hugged me. "You'd do anything for me wouldn't you?" She says, her eyes a tiny bit glossy. "I would never let you give up sonething like that," she took my phone and texted him and it buzzed seconds later. She tossed it back to me. She had texted him to meet me at the coffee place in five.

"Sisters not just before misters, sisters before everything," she shows me her locket. "I'm going to put you first before whatever I feel for Peyton," she hugs me.

"Hey, on the contrary though, you and Bradley, huh?" I wink and she blushes. "Hes a keeper."

-

I waited in the coffee shop my finger tapping nervously on the edge of the table. Peyton walked in wearing a black California hoodie, the same one from when we went together, the breeze of the door opening messing up his hair.

He sat down next to me. "Sabrina," he says unsurely.

I stay quiet looking at him. Weighing out all the pros and cons. Pros: he's hot, he makes me laugh, he makes me happy, he's also my best friend, I get to see him all the time, he has the most beuatiful eyes ever, he understands me in a way no one else does, he's talented and we work together. con: our friends may get hurt pro: but they said it was fine if we were together.

I bit my lip and he sighed. "This is it isn't it? We are over?" I don't answer."Sabrina, talk to-" I lean over the table, take his face in my hands and pressed my lips on his. He quickly responded and kissed me back. "I take that as a no then?" He bites his lip.

I laugh and nod my head.

"Good then I didn't waste my time buying this," he says, taking out a teddy bear, roses and chocolate.

"Will you go out with me, Sab? For real? No more secrets, just us."

-

I feel like I shouldn't end it there but there it is! Secrets is over! :( it took me months of writing but I'm finally done. I don't really know how to continue this.

Thank you so much for nearly 30k views !! More than I ever imagined. I may write a Joshaya or another peybrina next let me know. Follow me so you get a notifications for new stories if you like, I don't only do gmw.

This book is going into construction and editing now because of how terribly ive written it.

Thanks for all the support.