Girl meets Unintentional ThirdWheeling

"See you later, Sab," Rowan hugs me.

"Bye,"I wave and then lock my door. Almost as if he'd been waiting, I get a text message from Peyton. "Coming over, movie and ice cream?"

I send him a quick reply back and then go and take a shower and change into sweatpants and a tank top. Peyton is at my door in 20 minutes.

"Hey," I say, swiftly tying my hair up in a messy but sophisticated bun.

"Heyo," he takes off his shoes at my door and shrugged off his jacket, hanging it up.

"I've set up the tv in my room, I've got fizzy drinks and I've got popcorn."

"I brought the movies and I brought ice cream." We walk through to my room and he dumps all the movies on my bed. We get under the duvet and look through the movie options. "There's Mean Girls, Dear John, The notebook, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, American Horror Story ( Season 1 through 4 ), or Bridget Jones Dairy."

"Hm? I've seen Mean Girls so many times, I know the script like the back of my hand," he laughs. "You think I'm joking? Test me, any time, I could reenact any scene, voices and everything. I used to have a lot of free time," we both laugh. "Anyway. The Notebook is a classic and I absolutely love Dear John, I'm on season 5 of American Horror Story, and Bridget Jones is the bomb. I don't know, Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Bridget Jones diary or The Notebook or Dear John."

We ended up rock, paper, scissoring and choosing Bridget Jones. I'm glad, maybe it'd be weird watching a romantic movie by ourselves. We'd done it with gang, kind of as a joke, but I didn't know if we were ready for that. I didn't even not what we were.

Half way through the second Bridget Jones movie I felt Peyton grab my hand under the covers.

He took the remote and pauses it. "Let's go for a walk," he says. I nodded hesitantly, it was a bit random, and throw on a sweater over my tank top. We exited my house and took a detour around my house and into the trees where there is a lake and a swinging chair. "Beautiful," I hear Peyton whisper. .

"I know it is," I look up at the sky and bite my lip, I love my home and wouldn't swap it for anything. It was perfect, everything I'd ever wanted, a perk of moving here.

"Not just the view, you," I turn to face him and he's smiling down at me.

"I'm not beautiful, Pey," I laugh. I really aren't. I meet be an actress, and a singer, and so confident as Maya, but no one is perfect, everyone has Imperfections and I surely have a lot of them. I blush under his gaze. "I'm short for my age, not as skinny as all those celebrities, I'm nowhere near as skinny or beautiful as Rowan, and I look terrible without makeup!" ( authors note: I don't think ANY of this is true at all, I just used common insecurities people have. Sabrina is beautiful).

He scans over my face. "You know what? I just realised you weren't wearing any makeup today. And my first thought when I say you this this morning was "damn, I'm lucky to have someone this beautiful even be my friend yet alone girlfriend.""
I
"Is that what we are now? Boyfriend and girlfriend?" I look him right in the eyes.

"I mean, um, well if you want to be."

"Of course I do," he smiles at me then picks of an eyelash that's fallen on my cheek an blows it.

"What did you wish for?"

"I can't tell you or it won't come true. And if it doesn't come true I'll loose you," he takes my hand. "Let's go watch another movie. Race you!" With out a countdown Peyton starts sprinting.

"Hey!" I start running too. Since it's my house I know a shortcut and quickly run the other way. I slow down as I get to my door, not wanting Peyton to hear me. I see him standing down the path to my house. "Sabrina!? Where'd you go?"

I quickly sneak round him and jump the fence. "Ha!" I shout as I sprint to my door and he runs after me. "I won!"

"Not fair, you cheated," he frowns. "I'm going to have to punish you," he says in a mock stern voice and lifts me up, carrying me in my house through the door, my head nearly banging on the door frame.

"Put me dow- wait, wait, wait, Peyton AHHH what's that?" We quiet down as I hear a voice. He puts me down abruptly.

"Hey, Sabrina. It's Rowan. I know I've called you a dozen times already but I'm just going to leave a voicemail. I'm at your house, I used the spare key you gave me. I knew you'd be lonely being at home all day doing homework and my parcel came with those things I told you about, so I thought I'd come over and hang with you. Anyway hope your ok," as we hear footsteps and Peyton straightens out his shirt and I fix my hair, which got messed up we he was throwing me around. "Sabrina where've you been?! I thought you'd be home all day?"

"I was. I just went out for an hour break and went to get some coffee and bumped into Peyton here, right Peyton?" I pat his chest and he quickly nods.

"You know me. Always drinking coffee," he laughs awkwardly. For an actor, he wasn't very good at improv.

"So why is he here?" She says cluelessly.

"Oh, well Sabrina, um, told me about her struggles with her algebra and I told her I'd come help."

"Oh I have algebra homework too! Good thing I bought my bag!" Rowan sits in the middle of the 3 seater chair so Peyton and I have to sit on either side of her. "Yay, hanging with my best friend and boyfriend!"

Peyton makes an awkward noise. "Well we're not official yet..."

"Do you want to be?" Rowan smiles at him, oblivious.

"Um," he makes a high pitched noise which sounds like a squeaky yes. His voice always went high when he lied, something only I knew. Rowan went in for a kiss but he turned his face and she kissed him on the cheek.

"We've only been on one half date. I - um want our first proper kiss to be special. Not like on set or the time that you ran up to me and asked me out," he says. "Because you deserve something special."

"Right, let's scrap homework, let's just watch tv," I clap my hands together.
-

I know this chapter seems boring as, but I've got a chapter plan and interesting chapters are coming soon and a surprise 😱