Girl meets Confrontations

Peyton buttoned down his shirt, threw it off and changed into Lucas' shirt. My heart beat inside my chest, every time I saw him it was like falling for him again.

"I like this shirt," Rowan says from where she is sitting on the table swinging her legs. "I forgot what it was like to have to get up this early," she rubs her eyes. I nod tiredly in agreement.

"At least we get to see the sun rise and get some instasworthy pics," I say laughing.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm going to go down the street and get some coffee. Peyton you want?" This morning we'd decided to sleep in and not meet at the coffee store so we could get a bit more shut eye.

"Yea, my usual."

She stands up and turns to look at me. "Your usual too?"

"Yeah, thanks," she walks away. "She's acting weird!"

"Don't be paranoid," he says.

"Somebody saw us up there! We still don't know who it was. It could've of been her. Oh my God we haven't even been thinking about the consequences! What if it was the press?"

"It could've been. But it also could've been a stranger. A cleaner maybe," he says putting his hands on my upper thigh. I put mine on top of his and slid his hands off.

"Not here."

The director walked into the room. "The set is all ready! Where's Rowan?"

"Here!" She suddenly emerged holding three cups if coffee. Perfect timing.

We walked to the hallways set and and stood by our lockers. I scanned over my script once more and tucked it away under my desk Peyton and I leaned against a locker and the others stood far away, fake chatting amongst themselves.

"Scene 5 take one," the director said and clapped the clapboard.

"I know you've chosen who you
like and I know it's the right choice," I say.

"Is it?"

"It is. I'll be fine. Its Riley and you. It always has been. You only fell for me too because I was becoming Riley. But I'm not her anymore. Give her the Valentines rose."

I hug him and "Riley" looks over at us hurt.
"Go."

He walks over and I follow. I fake whisper into Corey's ear and then we walk away from the two of them.

"Riley I-"

"You chose her and it's ok-"

"Riley I didn't choose her. I choose you. Its you I want to be with."

"Cut!" The director yells and they move apart. "We are going to play back the tape and see if it's okay. That was a great one take shot. Take five guys."

Rowan walked away and talked to Amir and Cici. Peyton came and joined Corey and I.

"Hey," he said.

"Intense episode, huh?" Corey said. "Must be hard giving Rowan the rose."

"Why? It's in the script," Peyton looked at Corey weirdly. I swear I see a bead of sweat roll down his cheek.

"You know why," he said and then turned to me,"and you know why."

"The roof..."

"I get it. You don't want to hurt Rowan. But you are all my friends. And this is going to hurt her more not knowing than knowing. And you as her friends should know that. And I wasn't the only one on that roof. I saw someone come down when I wentup. Tell her before the premiere or I will. I love all of you guys and I don't want our friendship to be in jeopardy because if your stupid mistakes," his words are harsh but his voice is sincere.

-

Another filler ish chapter. Sorry it's short. I'm trying to update more. 2 updates in 2 days! Can we get 100views! And ten votes?