;:28:;

The door slammed open and a body fell down.
"Oh fuckin' hell! God damn it!" A familiar Irish voice yelled out.

I ran from the couch to the door to see my Sean standing up, attempting to wipe off broken groceries from his clothes.

"Sean!" I ran and tackled him back to the ground.
"Signe! Holy shit what was that for?!" I started crying and nuzzled into his neck. "Geez, did you really miss me that much?" I slightly laughed before responding. "I missed you more than anything in the world. Please, promise me you'll never leave me again..."
He held me tighter. "Signe, hun, I only went down the street to the shoppe?"
"I thought you only went to get milk?" I asked him while looking at all the now broken groceries.
"Well I figured I should pick up a few more things." He laughed, which got cut off with my kiss.

I straddled him, which ended shortly as he rolled us over, making him on top. His arms wrapped around my waist and slowly slid up, causing my shirt to rise with it. We both stopped for air, but ended up laughing at the situation we were in.

Making out in a puddle of broken eggs, milk, and various other foods and drinks.

"I think we should start to clean up." Sean laughed getting up. "I think so too. Help me up?" I put my hand out for him to grab. He pulled me up, and I landed on his chest. He kissed me and walked to the counter to grab paper towels an clean up the mess, while I salvaged any still-good foods.

Once our entrance was clean, I went back to my room to grab some clothes from the bureau.
"Hey." I turned around to see Sean leaning in the doorway. "Hey." I answered, turning back around.
"Whatchya doin', babe?" I felt hands snake around my waist and soft lips kiss my neck. "Sean... not now... I'm grabbing clothes to take a shower." I turned to face him with my clothes in the hand. "I feel disgusting with eggs in my hair. I'm sure anyone would."

"Mind if I join you then?"

~-~

I laid down in bed next to Sean and laid under the blankets. He cuddled closer to me and wrapped an arm around me. "I love you Signe."

"I love you too Sean."

"I have one question though."

"What's that Sean?"

"Why did you miss me so much when I only went to the store? You scared me a little bit... Did... Did something happen while I was gone?"

"Huh? Oh... N-no. I just... Had a bad dream."

"About what?"

"Well... I had a nightmare that you got hit by a car and I had to fight against this evil demon to win back your safety..."

"That's weird..."

"Yeah... I know... but-"

"I had a dream I got hit by a car, too."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah... And I was on my death bed. Lying hopelessly with you crying by my side. I told you I had plans to ask you to marry me that same day, and you told me you would before my heart monitor went flat... and I died... It felt so real but I woke up with you beside me and I knew I was okay."

"When did you have that dream?"

"Last night."

"That's scary..."

"Yeah... but you're here, and it's okay. I won't  ever leave you again."