;:2:;

"YouTube? That doesn't sound right." I started to burst out in laughter.
"No, (y/n) it really is fun. See, it's like mini games inside of mini games. You enter the game, and you get a list of people you can play as called 'YouTubers'. Each of them has three mini games. At the end of each game, you get three new, like, level up things. 'Subs' or 'Subscribers' added are like your exp, but in the games it means how many people started to follow the character you play as after each 'video' or mini game. The amount of 'likes' you get is how well you did on the mini game. And the goal is to get all the YouTubers to reach the highest exp. Got it?"

"Uhhh...." That was a lot to take in. I'm not so sure I got it all, but I think I get the concept.

"Y-yeah... sure." I told him, unsure.

"Awesome." He started with a smile. "Here, let me start you a game."

"Okay..."

Gage started the game and a red and white shaped play button appeared on the screen.

"Ready?" He put his hand on my thigh.
"More than I'll ever be I suppose..."

I hit the play button on the game controller. A list showed up on the screen, and the first name said "PewDiePie", and it had a picture of an animated blonde man with a slight beard.

"Let's start at the top of the list." Gage said, pointing to the blonde man.

"Okay, pew-die-pie it is then..." I said separating the words in the name. I think I said it right.

As the game loaded, a small, blue "P" showed up in the bottom right corner with a fist in it.

"Look, that's his YouTube symbol!" Gage looked so excited. I wanted to be happy for him, but I'm really confused.

"Oh, cool..." The game started

"How's it goin' bros? my name is PEWWWWDIEPIEEEEE" The amazing-looking animation shouted. "Woah, the graphics look so real." I'm truly amazed by the art style. "I know, right?" Gage chuckled back.
"Today, we're gonna be playing-" and the voice stopped as the animation panned over to a computer screen. Three mini game options appeared like Gage said.

I read out loud,
"'Outlast',
'The Evil Within',
and 'Until Dawn'."

"You can pick which ever, I only played 'Outlast'."

"Okay, I guess I'll play Until Dawn."

~30 minutes later~

"Okay, I give up. She dies no matter what! What am I supposed to do?!" I yelled at the tv.

"I don't know... try another Youtuber."

I hit pause and quit to main menu. I could see the animated 'PewDiePie' kiss his hand in the form of a fist and say "Thank you bros for watching, and I'll see you in the next one. Stay awesome bros!" And he lightly pushed his fist toward the screen and it went black, and to the main menu. "Well, at least the outro is cool." Gage  admired this game, I could tell. "Yeah, haha. Well, it's getting pretty late. Guess I should go."
"Wait, (Y/N), do you want to stay here tonight? It is pretty late..." He suggested with a smirk.

"It is late, but Gage, I live right there." I pointed to the window that showed my house on the other side and started laughing.
"Oh come on, I shouldn't need an excuse to have my best friend sleep over." He lightly punched my arm.
"Well, are we still best friends? You know... after earlier?"
"(y/n), you will always be my best friend. No matter what we are." He gave a sweet smile and put his hand in my cheek before kissing me.

"Alrighty then, guess I'll crash on the couch." I said, putting my head in his lap and laying my body down on the couch. "Well, do you wanna watch Netflix or something?"
"NO CHILLING INVOLVED IN THE SORT!" I shouted and playfully slapped him lightly in the face.
"Okay, okay. A man can dream."
"Har har."

Gage put on a movie he wanted to watch. I really didn't mind, I fell asleep in the first ten minutes anyway.

I woke up and the clock on the cable box under the tv read "2:56". Ugh.

I checked my phone since I had nothing to do. I'm not really tired.

I turned over and saw a sticky note with blue pen scribbled on it. It read, "(Y/N),
I'm going to bed. If you need me, you know where to find me.
XOXO, Gage."

Okay then.

I guess I could play that YouTube game again.

I don't think Gage would mind

I started the game up and the white and red button showed up again. I hit play, and scrolled through the list of YouTubers. I saw PewDiePie at the top, and it read "10,045 Subscribers. 456 Likes." Woah. That's awesome. I went through the the list of several names.
"VanossGaming...
CinnamonToastKen...
Mini Ladd...
WildCat...
H2ODelirious...
Daithi De Nogla...
Seananners..."
Then one caught my eye.

Hmm.

"Markiplier"

I tapped on that name and on the loading screen's bottom right corner, a cartoony man with black hair, glasses, and a pink mustache stood, holding his hand to his chin. The game loaded, and a relatively attractive character with blue hair moved onto the screen. "Hello everybody! My name i's Markiplier! And welcome to-" the audio stopped and once again panned onto a computer screen. The three options were "Five Nights at Freddy's", "SOMA", and "HuniePop". None of the games look interesting, so I hit pause and quit to main menu. The screen turned back to 'Markiplier'. "Thank you so much everyone for watching, and as always, I will see YOU, in the next video. Buh-Bye!" He waved to the screen and it went black. The list came back up and "Markiplier" was still highlighted.
I randomly scrolled quickly through the extremely long list, and barely caught a few names as they flew by.
"CaptainSparkles
...
...
...
Game Grumps
...
...
...
FourZer0Seven
...
...
...
Cryaotic..."
And then I saw a strange one that looked interesting. I scrolled back up to find it.

And I did.

"JackSepticEye."