;:19:;

I woke up in a familiar bed, yet again. I shot up and looked around. I'm in Sean's apartment. I jumped out of the bed and felt my feet hit the cold floor. I opened the door of the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom to find Sean wasn't there. I opened the door to his recording room, which is also connected to the bedroom, but he wasn't there either.
I left the bedroom area and entered the dining room, searched the kitchen, and looked around the living room. He just isn't here.
"Sean?" I called into the apartment. I heard no reply except my own faint echoes.
"Sean? Hello?" I called again. This place is empty. I called his phone, just to find out it ringing on the island in the kitchen. I walked to the front door and noticed his keys are gone. Good... at least he wasn't kidnapped by a crazed fan or something. He probably went down to the shop. It's fine, (Y/n). Everything is fine. I sat down on the couch to watch Netflix and calm down before Sean eventually comes home. I felt my eyes get heavy as I fell asleep.

-

I woke to the sound of keys struggling to unlock the door. I turned to look at a wall clock behind me to see I had been sleeping for three hours. Great. I'm not gonna sleep well tonight...
I jumped up and ran to the door as fast as my tired body would let me, realizing Sean is just behind this door, trying to get in. Thank god...
I unlocked it and Sean nearly fell to the ground with all the bags he held in his hands. "Woah!" I caught a bag that almost hit the floor. "Thanks... I just figured I would go down to the shop and-" I cut him off by giving him a kiss. I missed him. I quickly grabbed as many bags from him as I could and waddled them out to the kitchen. I ran back to him with my arms open, jumping onto him. I latched my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as I held him. He was a little shocked, but eased into my bear hug as he wrapped one arm around me to my back, and the other held my bum up. "Jesus, Signe. I only went to the shop. Did you really miss me that much?" He mumbled his question into my neck as he started kissing it. "More than you know. I missed you so much." I held him tighter. "Well here, let go. We have to put those away." He gestured to the bags as he tried to pry me off of him.
Nice try, Jack.
But it ain't gonna work.
"Signe, get off. We need to put them away." He grunted while grabbing at my arms. "I'm never letting go again! Never!" I lightly squeezed tighter, which was still enough for him to wheeze. "Then let's go in the shower." Jack grew a sly grin on his face. He lifted me up higher so he could walk to the bathroom. "Go ahead Sean. A little water isn't gonna make me get off." I continued hugging him. My arms feel a tad tired, but I don't mind. He somehow shimmied out of his shirt and got in the shower. I snuggled my face into his chest to avoid the water. Damn was it cold.
Sean started to shake and asked, "Had enough yet?" but I just laughed. "Nope. But have you?" I shot back. "Signe. Please get off. I'm serious." No he's not. He is still laughing as he said so.
"I got ice cream..."
"Mine!" I jumped off and ran out of the bathroom before falling on my face. Right... I was still wet.
I kinda, maybe, sorta, forgot about that.
I saw Jack approaching me with a towel around his waist. He must have taken off his soaked pants.
"Signe, are you okay?" He laughed as he held a hand out.
"I'm fine, but where is that damn ice cream?" I immediately stood up without his help and quickly walked toward the kitchen. I would not like to slip and fall again, thank you very much.
Once I reached the brown paper bags, I started searching them with no luck in finding ice cream.
"Did you lie to me?" I fake pouted to Jack. "No, but maybe we should actually put away the groceries before you demolish them to look for one little thing." He suggested while starting to put fruits in the fridge.
"Okay, well while you do that, I'm going to go take a shower. Call me out when you find the ice cream!" I whisked my hand around in the air and walked back to the bathroom.
"Don't fall again, you loser." He laughed under his breath, thinking I couldn't hear him.
"Don't come out with just a towel again and expect me not to pounce on you next time, you nerd." I shouted back and closed the bathroom door.