;:4:;

I walked into the bathroom to splash water on my face as 'Jack' suggested. But when I looked in the mirror, it did not... look like me.

I had long, wavy blonde hair, rather beautiful facial features and blueish eyes which were coated in heavy eyeliner. I screamed, and Jack came running in. He grabbed my waist.
"Signe! What's wrong are you okay?!" He sounded worried for me, but I pushed him away, and walked by him and mumbled "Don't touch me".

"What?" He sounded confused. Either because he couldn't hear me, or he couldn't believe what he heard.

"I said don't touch me!" I barked at him. This can't be real.

"Signe, baby, I just want to say s-"
"What?! That you're "sorry"?! And stop calling me that!"

I stomped into a random room and locked the door to turn around and find it was a bedroom.

"Signe!" He started banging on the door. "Honey, please come out. I don't want to scare you..."
"Well you're doing a really shitty job at that!" I heard him slide door and then a loud thud echoed.

"What are you doing now?" I asked, still standing by the door.
"Waiting until you come out, my love."
"I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you're wasting time on me." This makes no sense.
"I love you more than life itself. I don't know why you don't remember, but we will figure it out."

I smiled at the thought of a total stranger loving me. Not only that, but he was a fucking video game character.

I fell asleep against the door, with Jack waiting for me on the other side.

"(y/n)... (y/n) wake up." I heard a familiar voice call and shake me. I slowly opened my eyes to see a bed-headed Gage. "Mornin' sleepin' beauty." He gave an attractive half smirk. I immediately jumped up and hugged him.

"Wait." I quickly stated as I jumped from the couch and ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I'm back to myself.

So if that was a dream, who did I see myself as in the dream?

I walked back to the living room, scratching the back of my neck in confusion. I saw Gage turning off the tv, since I left the YouTube game on last night. "Gage, do you think I could borrow this game and bring it home sometime?" I asked as he turned to me.
"Of course, you can even keep it if you want. I like that Fallout game better anyway." He tossed the game to me.
"Okay, thanks." I left it on the counter and walked back over to Gage.

"Can we talk?" He asked me. I sounded scared or nervous.
"No we can't and I'm leaving right now." I got up and teased him.
"Wait, why?"
"Oh my god Gage, I was kidding." I giggled and sat down again.
"Oh..." He took it seriously and sat down beside me and sighed.
"I-is something wrong?" I grew worried for him. I was almost always with him, and he was always extremely happy, so I told him so. "You've seemed kind of sad lately, but whenever I was with you before you seemed really happy."

"What are we?" He asked the one question I did not want to hear. I wasn't so sure what to say to answer him.
"Uh-"
"We obviously can't be friends the way we were... after what happened." He interrupted. "But what would that mean for us if we-"
"I don't know." I interrupted back.
I looked up from my feet to Gage and was immediately greeted by his lips. My eyes widened from the surprise and pushed him off. He looked into my (e/c) eyes with sadness. I couldn't leave him hanging, so then I kissed him, and he eventually moved down to my neck.
"(y/n)?" He asked between kisses.
"Hmm?" I slightly moaned out as a sign for him to continue. He moved away from my neck and moved back up to my face with it in his hands.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"