Part 1: The start of a bad life

//child Zane's pov//

Today was surposed to be a good day. I was fianlly getting adpoted. I had been parentless since i lost my real mom and dad in a car accident four years ago. My new family was the Ro'Maeve family and i was going to have two new older brothers, i couldn't wait. I thought this was going to be great but oh Irene was i wrong. Short after i got to my new home, my new dad began to yelled at me, making me cry. That made him call me a crybaby. My new mom told me to behave or i won't get dinner. I slowly left the room to go to my new bedroom when i was pushed down the stairs by my new brothers, Garroth and Vylad. I began to cry again. Why were they treating me like this? What had i done?  Mom got mad when she was me cry again and told me that i wouldn't get any food tonight and told me to go to my room. I did so. Everything in my room was old, broken and dirty. I sat down on my bed and hugged myself. Why did i have to be apoted into a family who hates me already? I layed down and cried. I wish i could be with my real mom and dad instead of this. I cried myself to sleep. I wanted to hope that tomorrow would be better but deep inside of me i knew that it was never going to get better.