Over

August

He sat on the edge of the hotel bed fuming in anger over all he had just learned. India was best friends with and apparently working for Game, the ultrasound was from one of Game's daughters, the positive pregnancy tests came from an unnamed apparently pregnant female, Game took those pictures of him and India out the other day and the only reason India wanted to go out with him was to have those pictures taken. But the icing on the cake was the fact that India never even liked him, not even a little. She didn't like him, she didn't like his face, nor his body and definetly not his cock or his music, she was just playing him for a fool and like a hormone crazed fuckboy he fell head over heels for it. And to thank, the player finally got played. He was too mad around losing Chris to even begin to be able to be mad over that fact yet. And all she got out it was a fucking penthouse, she ruined his life with Chris before it even started over a penthouse.

Or who is he kidding, he knows good and well that most of the blame can be placed on him. That night he just wanted to get his dick wet, Chris wasn't giving any up and hadn't been for around eight fucking months and he was getting so horny he wasn't really caring. He thought it would be just a simple one night stand, he never thought that he would get addicted to it and he certainly never thought that he'd lose Christopher, the love of his life, over his horny discussions made on that night. The brutal irony of it all was the was the same night that Chris was going to finally give it to him. And now Chris is gone and his plan B never loved him and he only has Kylie's clingy ass.. Oh who is he kidding?

"I have to get ma bahbeh back!" He exclaimed, running to drag his suitcases out of the closet to start getting his things packed. The sooner he would leave and see Chris in person the better. Then he could tell him that India lied on him and she was working for Game so it was all a plot by his jealous ex boyfriend to break them up. But he wasn't sure if he'd believe that. Hell if he didn't hear that for himself he wouldn't believe it either. Shit is crazy as hell, like something you'd see in a fucking movie script.

Jeff got Chris's stuff on the night he left, last night to be exact, so the only things left in there were August's. He was still covered in dried blood and saliva from the night before but he didn't care, all he want to do was find Chris and apology to him, beg him to take him back, give him a second chance and to make this thing work, not to let a few thots and one crazy ass motherfucker stand in there way of the American dream. "Dammit was isn't he answering?" He sighed, checking his phone one last time. He just had to get out of the hotel room and this hotel, way too many painfully memories here. He sat on the edge of the bed and paused, realiizing Chris could be anywhere in Miami right now, scratch that, Chris could be literally anywhere period right now. "Great.. just fucking great.." he groaned, dialing Jeff's number to see if his fiancee was with him.

"Hello?" his tone was flat and annoyed, "What do you want August? Chris isn't with me."

August's heart started to race, he should of knew it wouldn't be this easy. "Then where is he?" he spat.

Jeff rolled his eyes. "How should I know? He's your fiance.. oops I'm sorry that's right, he was your fiance." 

August clenched his jaw, "You think this shit is funny, mane?"

"No.. well kind of. It amuses me how you thought you could play him a fool, August. To be honest he was going to find out sooner or later, if it hadn't been yesterday then definitely on the day of the wedding, I planned to stand up and tell the whole entire church that you were a liar and a cheater in front of him, your family, your friends, and the pastor."

"How can you be so damn evil, mane?"

"I'm not evil. I just like the thought of karma, if you do bad things bad things are bound to happen back. But your Louisianian, if anyone I thought you would understand that."