Chrissexual

August held onto Chris's soft moisten hand as he dragged him all the way to the front exit, which was also the main entrance, of the large recording building. Chris remained silent in his daze and confusion as his cheeks glowed bright red in embarrassment from the skin to skin contact. Oh my gosh! He's holding my hand! In public! Ahh, I must be dreaming! August opened the glass front door of the structure and instantly they both found themselves outside in the warm eighty five degree heat. Once at the parking lot though August reluctantly separated his grasp on Chris's hand and turned to look at him, now realizing in his fast hast to prevent Trey from taking Chris to lunch and gaining the chance to grow closer to him that now he had to take him to lunch. "So uh, where ya wanna go?" August asked awkwardly, perhaps he didn't think his mind through properly.

"Umm.. A Chinese restaurant?" He shrugged his shoulders, "Or a Japanese restaurant?" Chris suggested innocently, looking up at August with wide adorable puppy eyes.

August chuckled, this boy right here! Hell bent on making him send a little extra cash because he knows for a fact that normally Chris ate at either Popeyes or KFC. How? They've been working together in a small studio for over a week and every time either Jeff or someone send out for lunch that's what he asked for.

"What's so funny?" Chris pouted cutely.

"You are.." August laughed, a wide happy grin spreading on his handsome face, "Whatever happened to eating at Popeyes or KFC?" August asked, arching a brow.

"Wellll.." Chris drew out the word, "You did offer to take me to lunch.." He reminded him, "But, I mean we can go to Olive Garden or a nice Italian restaurant.." He shrugged, his pout turning into a smile.

This kid right here! He better be glad his ass is cute! August thought to himself, I'm thug! Thugs don't roll up in Olive Garden like yo ma man, what up? Lemme get at dem unlimited breadsticks.

"Auggie.." Chris sniffled cutely, clenching his hand together tightly and looking up with August with the most gut wrenchingly cute puppy eyes he could mutter. And that pout complete with a quivering lower lip. August was hypnotized and just could not for the life of him look away. "Pwease?" He asked using his best baby talk as his lashes fluttered.

August was instantly and hopelessly hypnotized. "I- of course bahbeh! Where?"

"Olive Garden.. They have awesome chicken broccoli Alfredo. It's my favorite!" He grinned innocently like he had no idea that he was basically using mind control he get free pasta.

August nodded and soon felt soft lips press gently against his cheek, making him blush faintly and with that snap back into reality. Wait a minute.. Hold up! The fuck did I just agree too? And how the hell did he make me agree to it? Is this how his little ass alway stay outta jail and shit no mattah what he do? Damn he plays dirty.

Chris kissed his cheek again and giggled "Thank you Auggie! Can't wait to go to Olive Garden! Shall I drive you or you wanna follow me?" He tilted his head to the side as he asked.

"I guess I'll follow ya." August shrugged, trying to coolly play off the redness in his face. "Where's ya car at?"

"Huh? Oh it's that yellow Lamborghini over there." He said nonchalantly as he threw his thumb back over his shoulder to point to it. Twisting his hips, he started to walk to his car making sure his ass was moving with each step. He felt eyes staring at him and he giggled, wiggling his butt for an added extra bonus before getting in his car. Damn, he's so easy to tease.

August took for a moment, the sight of Chris's swaying hips and ass still flashing before his eyes. He gulped and slowly licked his soft lips, heading over to his more humble gray Altima. He got in and looked down, groaning as he quickly reached down to readjust himself. Dammit Chris, always making me feel some typah way! After his slightly erect cock was well hidden in his pants, he reached down his front pocket to grab his phone and send Chris a quick text, 'Ready when you are.'