NOLA

August

It's been three days since August's diagnosis. Someone from the hospital must of leaked him out to the media because last night it was all over TMZ. First he got a text from Jeff telling him to go check out the tabloid's website and click on the latest biggest stories and guess what he found? A long ass article about August's trip to the hospital. He groaned but since August wanted to know what it said Chris read the whole web story to him. To summarize, it was basically about how Chris Brown lead a visually impaired August Alsina into the community hospital after two o'clock pm California timing. And how they checked his eyes and the condition he was diagnosed with, even talked about how as a child his mother and insurance couldn't afford to get him glasses or year eye screenings and that's most likely how his disease when unnoticed within the present. Surprisingly, they didn't talk about the fact they were holding hands, everyone just figured it was to help August make his way around under they could get him a wheelchair. As his mentor and a celebrity himself Chris tried his best to explain that once you make it you don't really have any business anymore, even a simple hospital visit can make headlines but he really didn't think his Prodigy wanted to hear it right then. And unfortunately word travels fast. The good thing about the news breaking Chris pointed out to him that he now had over a million of his fans praying for him. August still didn't seem phased.

And if that wasn't enough, guess which two people just that to show their ugly faces around only a day after August left the hospital. If you said Trey and Game you would be right. Apparently Jeff told Trey about August's condition fearing the tour he had scheduled with the three of them would have to wait a few more months or even up to a year. And for more reason Trey told Game and now they are both calling Chris and showing up at his front door with flowers, chocolate, teddy bears and shit. Hell Trey even sung Sex Ain't Better Than Love on one knee outside on his front porch. See the kind of stress Chris has been dealing with?

And that's not even counting the fact he has been waiting on August hand and foot. But really he didn't really have much of a course there, that was his boyfriend and the one he planned to one day marry regardless of his condition. And unlike most brauds, Chris is taking the vow of 'in sickest and health' every seriously. Honestly, August couldn't even take a shower without Chris in there with him, but he's not even complaining about that. He was however mad that Chris wouldn't let him defend his honor and fight Trey's or Game's thirty ass. 

Chris was in bed beside his boyfriend taking a much needed nap. Out of his thick coke bottle glasses August could clearly see him sleeping out of one eye, the other eye was still hazy as hell. He was still in shock really about the fact that Chris was still in love with him and willing to take care of him because damn, he thought he would of been gone the second the doctor told them that he could go blind permanently. He heard the door bell rang and every though Chris told his to wake him up if anything happened, the Louisianian thought he could handle this much all by himself. Chris had a gate with a keypad and a code, one would have to know the code to gain access to his house so it wasn't like it was TMZ's crazy ass. Getting up, he quietly and carefully walked to the door and opened it, walking out of the master bedroom as it ranged again. He sighed, slowly coming down the stairs. By the sixth rang he was opened the door, adjusting his glasses on his slightly aggravated face. And when he saw who was behind the door, his aggravation just got worse. "The fuck ya want Trey?" he grumbled.

A cockily little grin spread over Trey's handsome mocha brown face. "I wanna see my baby.. where's Chris at, four eyes?" he chuckled.

August gritted his teeth, his left eye twitched. "He ain't ya bahbeh, he's mine and he's upstairs sleeping. So fuck off."

Trey scoffed and rolled his eyes, peeking around August to take a brief peek inside his ex's mansion. He whistled, a smirk coming over on his face. "I see Chris liked those flowers I sent him." he sat, pointed to a beautiful bouquet of white, yellow and pink tulips in an expensive looking porcelain vase that was handcrafted to resemble a swan and detailed with only the finest gold leaf. "Tell him I'll send some more." he chuckled.