Engagement

Funny story, you guys are going to laugh.. I typed this entire chapter not only listening to this song on repeat but straight faced and emotionless. Honestly I need a cardiologist because is this thing even beating anymore? 

Unedited because I'm lame

Chris

After they went into the hotel room, it was late so they decided to get just everything settled and packed away then run a shower before going to bed. Of course they shared the shower, but instead of whispering in Chris's ear to bend down or get on his knees, August wrapped his arms around his waist and swayed with him under the falling hot water. They lathed each other's toned bodies, did a little kissing and hugging then washed all the suds off and stepped out to dry off. Chris put on one of his favorite sleeping outfits in the summer, brief and a long shirt.

 While August dressed himself in briefs, a wife beater and a pair of basketball shorts hanging low off his hips

They crawled into the large bed together and August gave Chris a hard glare

They crawled into the large bed together and August gave Chris a hard glare. Blushing softly, he looked up from the screen of his phone to softly ask "What?"

"Why you so damn girly?"

Chris rolled his eyes and laughed. "I'm not girly, August."

"Yeah you are, you girly as hell."

CHris scoffed and gave him a kiss on the lips. "So? Apparently you like it."

Chuckling August nodded and pulled him down with him, "Nah, I love it. Bad ass on the outside, my little princess on the inside." Laughing and enjoying one another's company, the duo cuddled close and fell asleep in one another's arms.

The next morning, August was already out when Chris got up. On the bed was some clothes August had picked out for him and a bouquet of roses with a card saying he was out but he'd be back later. Blushing, Chris grabbed the clothes and when into the bathroom for another shower. This was so odd of August, he was never he romantic type before but Chris wasn't complaining although in the pit of his stomach he felt as though something was up.