Summary

Prodigy:
NOUN
A person, especially a young one, endowed with exceptional qualities and or special abilities.

That word summed up young August Alsina to the tee. Musical gifted and recently added to a famous record label, August seems destined for success and to help him along his new manager assigned him to study study former child star Chris Brown.

But his life wasn't always no easy peasy and peachy, he grew up down in New Orleans around the harsh ghetto, muddy swamp and dark voodoo craft. He had to struggle since the day his momma popped him out into the world. So in his eyes, finally getting signed was just the fruit of all his efforts and pain.

Chris Brown was a world famous singer but with that fame came pain and eventually hurt and anger. He was a young black man singing about loving a woman, pain and thuggish themes. His dreams came true, he'd never have to worry or to want for nothing with all his money but there was a catch, he could never be hisself. Those close knew he was locked in a closet, fearing the effects of that secret exposed. What would the world do if they were to discover his attraction for men? Would he have any fans or famous friends left after that? Hitting Rihanna was one thing but loving about man? That's just pure taboo.

So what happens when the bitter man meets the handsome young dreamer? The two becomes close and dear friends and then one night it happens! Chris gets a little too tipsy and out slips his most nearest and dearest secret to the starving young musician. What happens when he finds out his biggest secret? Will he leak it to the media to help boost his career and crush his friend's? Or just be plain disgusted and wish to no longer have anything to do with him. Or as if in some carefree Disney fantasy, will the most unlikely of all happen? The two fall in love.