Cliff

Woohyun P.O.V:
This whole week I didn't tell her my feelings yet. Why? Every time I tried to talk her, someone always calls her. I haven't even started my sentence when someone calls her and she leaves. Will I ever have the chance? Maybe I'll try when we go hiking.

Myungsoo P.O.V:
We are off. I grab my camera I took pictures along the way. I took pictures of nature and the group. Most pictures were Eunji.😳
Everyone was ahead of me as I took pictures. I was very behind.

Eunji P.O.V:
We were having a fun time expected Myungsoo. He was taking pictures. We are out the forest, now at the cliff. It was a narrow path. Below the cliff was a rapid river. That when Woohyun grab me waist.
"Can I talk to you?" he said.
"Yeah, sure!" I said.
So we slow down so everyone would go ahead of us.
"So what you want to said?" I ask.
"Umm..... I..... I..." he stumble.
I tilt my head to show I'm confused. Then Myungsoo coming out of the forest towards us. We both turn and look at him.
"Yah, Myungsoo. What took you so long? We're about to leave you." I said in a teasing tone.
He just shrug. I ran toward him and grab his hand.
"Hurry up!" I said cheerfully as I pull him toward us.
As I step, I accidentally step at the edge of the cliff. It crumble and I slipped. Myungsoo holding my hand tight, I was hanging off the cliff. Then the cliff started to crumble again. Myungsoo and I was falling. A falling piece of the cliff hit my head. Everything went black.

Myungsoo P.O.V:
I tried to pull Eunji towards me as we fell. It was hard but I did it. I shield her as we fall in the river.
Splash
I lash out the water as I held Eunji in my arms. The current was too strong that it flow us downstream.

Woohyun P.O.V:
I ran as fast as I could but I didn't make it in time to grab L's hands.
"L! EUNJI!" I shout.
The gang rush back towards me.
"What happened?" said Sungkyu.
"We heard you yell so we hurry back. Is everything okay?" said Sungyeol.
"They fell. Hurry let go back to tell the teacher." I said as I tried to ran but Hoya grab me.
"Who?" ask Hoya.
I was have a mental broken down.
"Breath in and out." said Sungjong.
I finally clam down.
"L and Eunji. Now hurry." I said.
"What!" They all said.
"I'll what happen later but not right now." I said as we ran.
We ran as fast as we could. We finally made it to the main camp. We all ran to the teacher and talk at once.
"One at a time!" The teacher yelled.
"L and Eunji fell off the cliff!" I yell.
"What!" The teacher yell.
He ran toward the main tent.
We had search and rescue looking for them. We sat down for two or even more waiting for the news.
It was dark now. One of the rescue team came to the teacher and they talk in private. After they finish, we ran to our teacher.
"So did they found them?" ask Sungjong.
The teacher just nodded no. All of us look at each other and look down.
"You guys should go rest. They will find them." Our teacher said as he left us.
We sat at the fire place because we couldn't sleep.

Eunji P.O.V:
Something bright is shining on my eyes. I open my eye to it was morning and I was in the forest close by the river.
Where am I? What happened?
Wait didn't I fell off the cliff with Myungsoo.
MYUNGSOO! Where is he? I get up.
Oww my head hurts so I put head back down. I touch my head, there was a bandage. Oh yeah Myungsoo! Where is he? Wait why is the ground comfortable? I turn to see a shirt I look up to see Myungsoo sleeping. I get up.
He sitting down leaning against a tree with his legs out.
Then he started to open his eyes. I kneel next to him, facing him.
"Are you feeling okay? How your fever?" he ask me.
"Yes, I'm feeling okay. Fever? Just my head hurts a little but don't worry about it. It fine." I said.
Then he touch my wound and forehead.
"Are you sure? It okay?" he said.
I was totally bushing.
"Yes.... Wait, fever?" I said.
"Never mind. Will let me put a new bandage on." he said.
He took off the one on my head. He apply medicine and started to put on the bandage. He was so close to my face. It made me bush harder.
"Okay let go find our way back to the camp." he said as he got up.
I got up as well.
"Oh here." he said as he throws a sweater at me.
"Wear it. Just in case you caught a cold when you were wet." he said as he walk away with his bag-pack.
I smiled as I put on the sweater. It was big on me but it was okay.
"Hey wait up for me." I said as I smile and followed him.

Flashback
Myungsoo P.O.V:
As the current was pushing us. I finally saw a old big long tree's branch that was broken. Half in and out the river so I grab on to it and pull us to land. I lay Eunji down to get some wood to make fire. Soon it was dark. I noticed Eunji's wound so I grab my bag that was soak same goes with my camera. I open my bag and took out my sweater and hang it next to the fire to dry. I took out the first aid kit. Lucky I put the bandages in a plastic bag. I apply medicine on her wound and put the bandage on. I noticed her forehead was boiling. Great, she has a fever.
"I'm cold." she whispered.
My sweater is not dry yet so I hug her to keep her warm. I search my bag, there was it medicine for a fever. Lucky I brought water bottles too. I wake her up. She woke up.
"Eat this." I said as I handle it to her. She ate it and went back to sleep. Then I place her next to the fire. I put her head onto my lap and I lean on the tree and fell asleep.