Campsite

Eunji P.O.V:
Finally we arrive at the campsite. I grab my bag and waited for Myungsoo to hurry up and move.
"Can you hurry?" I said.
Then he started moving even slower, just to make me annoyed. I push him and he just chuckled. I walk behind him then he stop. I bump into him? I started pushing him and he started stoping more. We finally got out of the bus. We all headed where the teacher was calling us.
"This is the main camp. Here we come to eat, to find me, nurse office, and what are you doing for the day." said our teacher.
"Okay, I'm going to tell you guys who in your group. You have to be with your group at all times. You might get lose if you leave your group. I'll tell you guys where your tents are. If you leave your group and go to another group, you will be with me. Got it? Okay,here is the groups." Our teacher said.
I was listening for my name but it hasn't come up yet so I waited. I hear " Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungkyu, Sungjong, and Sungyeol are in a group." said our teacher.
"Next group is L, Woohyun, Eunji, and Chorong." our teacher said.
I look at Myungsoo and he look at me. Then Sungkyu raised his hand.
"Yes, Sungkyu." said our teacher.
"Is it okay if two group stay together as one?" ask Sungkyu.
"Umm, yeah sure. The more people the better you guys can look out for each other." said our teacher.
"Okay, follow me so I can show you guys your tents. Oh, I forgot to tell you guys different genders in a group will have two tents so girls will have their own tent same with the boys but by each other." said our teacher as he showing other group where there tents are.
"Okay, here is your tents." said our teacher as he points two tents.
"Okay, which tent you guys want?" I ask as I look at Woohyun and L.
"No, you girls choose." said Woohyun.
I look at Chorong.
"You can choose. I don't care." I said.
She point at the tent to the right.
"Okay now that settle lets go put our stuff away." said Woohyun.
Chorong and I went to our tent, put our stuff in the tent. Then we came out and I see Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungkyu, Sungjong, and Sungyeol with L and Woohyun.
"Hi Eunji." said Sungjong.
"Hello." I said as I wave to them.
"Okay, let's go to the main camp to see what to do now." said Sungkyu.
Chorong and I link arms and walked together towards the main camp. When we got there, everyone is eating so Chorong and I ran to get some food. We got food and sat down in the grass. As the rest of them, they slowly walked towards us and sat down. We talked and laugh.
"After you guys finish eating, you guys can go rest. See you guys tomorrow." said our teacher as he leave.
"Hey, where your guys tent?" I ask Sungjong.
"Oh, right next to your guys." he said.
"Really?" I said.
"Yes." he said.
"Yeah! Wait, how?" I said.
"We move it closer to you guys." he said.
"You guys done?" ask Hoya as he got up.
We clean up and went to our tents. When I look I see our tent is farther from other group expect for Sungkyu and them.
"Hey can I talk to you." ask Woohyun as his grab me.
"Umm, ye-" as I was about to finish my sentence when Chorong.
"Eunji, can you help me!" she yelled.
I turn to see the tent has fallen and Chorong is inside.
"CHORONG, I'm coming!" I said as I ran toward to the tent.
Woohyun and I set up the tent again.
"Chorong, are you alright?" I ask in consider way.
"Umm, yeah. Just I little scared." she said.
I hug her.
"It okay I'm here." I said as I pat her.
I turn to Woohyun.
"Umm, what you want to say to me?" I ask.
"Oh, it okay. I can tell you tomorrow." he said as he walks towards the guys by the fire.
We get in the tent, we set up our sleeping bag. I lay down next to Chorong. We fell asleep.

Myungsoo P.O.V:
Next morning, I got out of the tent. I stretch and sat on a log next to the fire place by the tents. Why do we have to be together I thought. *sigh*
"What wrong?" said someone.
I look up to see Eunji, right next to my face. I quickly back off and fell off the log.
"Ouch!" I said as I hit the ground.
"Are you okay!" said Eunji as she help me up.
"Yeah." I said.
Everyone got out and we went to eat. After we ate, our teacher stand on top of a big rock.
"Okay students, we going to play games." said our teacher.
It was fun. These pass days, we were having activities or doing work like get fire wood. Finally, today was the last day.
"Okay students, we are going hiking so go get prepared. Don't forget don't leave your group, you might get lose in the woods. Oh yeah be careful at the cliff." he said as he left. We went back to our tents and got prepare.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter was boring.