Sick

Eunji P.O.V:
I heard a THUD so I hurried to see what it was. It was MYUNGSOO on the ground unconscious so I ran to him. I went to check him and I touch his head. It was boiling hot. At the moment I knew he has a fever because of the rain.
"Stupid, why didn't you cover yourself too in the rain. Now you're sick." I whisper.
I lift him up but he is heavy so I fell down trying to lift up.
He landed on top of me and kiss my check by accident. My eyes wide so I push him off but then I remember he is sick so I lift him up again. I place him on his bed. I grab medicine from the cabin and made some porridge. I went in his room and place the food on his table lamp. That accidentally woke him up.
"What happened." he said softly.
"You fell because you have a fever. Here eat some medicine and food." I said.
He try to sit up but he fail and fell back down so I help him. I gave him medicine, he ate it. Here have some food.
"Can you feed me? I have no energy left. Please?" he said.
"Fine." I said.
"Ahhh." I said.
He open his mouth and ate the porridge.
"Now go back to sleep. You need more rest." I said as I leave the room I need to cook some food for me to eat. Then I heard a THUD so I ran to Myungsoo's room. I see him on the floor. I pick him up and touch his head, it even hotter then before. I put him back on his bed. I was going to get some medicine for him but then he grab my hand and said "Don't leave. Please stay with me?" he whisper as he fall back to sleep.
He looks so innocent, I never seen this side of him. I quickly went to grab some medicine.
It was late so I whisper "Goodnight Myungsoo."
Then he grab my hand and said "Don't go. Stay with me tonight."
"Fine. I will stay with you just this one time." I said.
"Now eat your medicine and go back to sleep." I said as I gave him his medicine and pat his head as he fells back to sleep. I grab my blanket and pillow and put it on the floor next to the bed. I touch his forehead, it was still hot. I got up and when to the bathroom and grab a wet small towel and place it on his forehead to cool him down. I sat down on the floor next to the bed. I yawned. I'll stay awake a little bit longer because to see if he getting better or worse. Then I accidentally fell asleep on the bed, where my head at the edge of the bed next to him. Next morning, I woke up and see Myungsoo face right next to mines then he woke up too. We stare at each other.

Myungsoo P.O.V:
I woke up in middle of the night and shock to see Eunji sleeping next to me. I move her hair off her face to the side. I put my face right next to her and looked at her until I fell asleep. I open my eye to see she staring right at me so I pull away quickly. I try to sit up but I fail. I forgot I still have a fever so I was light headed. She shot up and touch my forehead and said " you're still hot." She went to the bathroom and brought out a bowl a small towel in it. She remove the old towel and put new one on my forehead. She was about to leave.
"Where are you going?" I said as I grab her hand.
"I'm going to make some food for you and gave you your medicine that all." she said so I left go her hand.
I took a nap then woke up when I feel her hand on my forehead.
"Sorry did I wake up?" she said
"It fine. I'm hungry." I said.
"Oh. Here eat your medicine first then eat food." she said. Then I went back to sleep.

Eunji P.O.V:
He look so cute and handsome when he sleeps as I touch his face to remove the hair to the side. I sat down on the floor and put my elbows on the bed and put my head on my hands and watch him sleep.
*Ding Dong*
I went to open the door and saw Sungkyu, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo, and Woohyun at the door. They were smiling at me.
Sungjong said "HI EUNJI!"
"Shhhh!" I said.
"Why?" said Dongwoo.
"Myungsoo I mean L is sick so please be quiet." I said.
They came in and they went straight to L's room.
"Did you sleep here?" ask Woohyun.
"Umm, yes because to check on him." I said as I grab my stuff and put in my room.
I came back to Myungsoo's room. They were sitting down and talking.
"Come and sit down, Eunji." said Sungjong as he pat the ground to tell me to sit down right there. I sat down. We talked and laugh. We accidentally laughed very loud, we turn to see if we woke up Myungsoo but he was still sleeping so we began to talk again.

Myungsoo P.O.V:
HAHAHAHA!! What's that noise, I open my eyes and look around to see the guys here talking and laughing.
"Hey can you please be quiet?" I said.
Then they turn towards me and said "Hi L!"
"You guys don't have to yell." I said as I cover my ears. Then Eunji touch my forehead.
"Your fever is gone but why your face red? Are you okay? How are you feeling?" she said.
"I'm fine." I said
"It just hot in here that all." I said as I lied.
We came to see how your doing that all." said Sungyeol. I got up and sat down with them. We messed around.

Eunji P.O.V:
I see them all messing up Myungsoo's hair and hugging him, I even see him smile. I never see him like this so friendly and crazy. There a lot of things that I need to find about him that I don't know.
"Eunji, come and join us." said Woohyun as he wave his hand toward him. I say down next to Myungsoo. I sat there being very quiet because it was kinda awkward.
" I got to go." I said.
I left and went in my room. When I got in my room. I put my hand on my heart. What's this feeling? Why my heart beating so fast? Ugh, stop stupid heart you can't he is a jerk as hit my heart.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
I open the door to see them.
"Bye! We have to go so take care of L for us." they said as they leave. I walked them out and wave goodbye and close the door. I turn to see Myungsoo and he said "Thanks for taking care of me but now I'm better." I went to touch his forehead to see if it really gone but he push my hand off.
"Don't touch my face with your dirty hands." he said as he walk away.
Wow, he such a JERK! I didn't want to touch your face anyway. I only did it because Auntie says to take care of each other that all I thought to myself. I went to my room and shut the door behind me.

Myungsoo P.O.V:
Why my heart beating so fast when I'm next to her? It can't be! No it not! She just a clumsy nerd. Ugh! I'm going to sleep.