Cold Stare

Eunji P.O.V:
"Don't go. Can you stay with me a little bit longer please." he said.
He look so cute when he pleases.
"Okay." I said.
I sat down and looked at the stars then I felt something on my shoulder. I turn to see Myungsoo's face right next to mines. I looked straight quick then slowly turn my head back to him. He was sleeping on my shoulder. I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't wake up so I tried to move away. The more I push the more he comes closer to me. Eventually I fell asleep too.

Woohyun P.O.V:
I woke up and look around to if see anybody up but then I didn't see Myungsoo. I didn't expect him to wake up very early in the morning. I got up to find him. I saw Eunji bedroom's door open. I wanted to see if she up or not so I went to check and found she wasn't there. She must be up already I thought. I went to the kitchen to see those two. I didn't see anyone so I went to look around and see Dongwoo still sleeping on the floor. I went pass him and stop when I saw Eunji's hair outside so I went outside.
"Good morn....." I said as I stop half way.
I see Myungsoo sleeping on Eunji's shoulder and Eunji sleeping on Myungsoo's head. I feel so jealous.
*cough cough* I did really loud so they can hear me. L woke up and was shock to see me. He shot up and woke up Eunji. She look shock too. We stood there for a few minutes then Sungjong came out.
"Good morning, Eunji!" said Sungjong
"Good morning, Sungjong." said Eunji.
She went inside quickly, same with L.

Myungsoo P.O.V:
I woke up when I heard someone so I open my eyes to see that I'm sleeping on Eunji's shoulder. Then I see Woohyun in front of us so I thought quickly and got up. When I got up, I accidentally woke up Eunji too. It was very awkward standing there then Sungjong came. A sense of relief came to me. I went in my house and quickly went to my room but I forgot my friends are still here so I went to the bathroom and mess up my hair. Ugh I can't believe I fell asleep on her shoulder, I shouldn't have told her to stay with me. UGH! 
*knock knock* I open the door, it was Sungkyu so I went out. I change clothes and went out of my room. Then Eunji came out too, I looked straight at the floor and walked fast to the kitchen.

Eunji P.O.V:
When I got in my room, I hit both my cheeks to see if I was dreaming but I wasn't. I finish changing, I got out my room. That when Myungsoo got out too. He didn't even want to look at me. Was it that awful to be with me? Whatever.  I went to the kitchen and said "Good morning!" to everyone except Myungsoo. We ate breakfast and talked and laughed, it was fun. After breakfast, Woohyun said "Let's hang out, Eunji." as he grabs my hand.
"WHAT NO!" said Myungsoo.
We all look at him. 
"We all should go together." he said.
"YEAH!" said Sungjong and Sungyeol.
"We should all go to together." said Sungkyu.
We left the house and went to amusement park. We have lots of fun even Myungsoo, he even smile. I was surprised. Then out of now where there were crowds of girls pushing to see theym and push me. I fell down then someone grab me and said "Hurry let's go!"
I look up to see Myungsoo with his face cover up.
"Hurry up before the girls notice me and trample you again." he said.
He drag me out of the crowd and we ran because some girl chase us. He stop let go of my hand. He turn to face me and said "you run so slow,slow poke." as he smirk.
YA Myungsoo I mean L. I didn't run slow, it was you.!" I said as stick my tongue.
"Yeah call me L. Got it!" he said as he poke my head lightly.
"Well now you said that.  I'm going keep calling you Myungsoo. Just to get you annoyed.
"Really? I dare you." he said with a smirk.
"I will! Just watch!" I said.
The he started getting closer, I started moving back. I trip on a rock and starting falling backward, he caught me. I look into his cold eyes, it starts to look warm but then.
"FOUND THEM!" said Dongwoo as he point to us.
Myungsoo put me to my feet.
"Where were you two? We were looking for you guys." said Sungkyu.
"Why is your face red, Eunji?" said Sungjong.
"No, my face not red." I said as I touch my cheek.
"Let's go eat!" I said as I smile nervously. Trying to change the subject.
"Yeah, I'm hungry too. Let's go." he said as he put his arm around Dongwoo.
We went to eat. On are way there, Woohyun grab my hand. It surprised me then I looked to see Myungsoo giving us a cold stare so I remove my hand away from Woohyun's hands.

Myungsoo P.O.V:
When she said my name, I love how she says it. I only want her to call me, Myungsoo. When I caught her, her face is so beautiful like a flower. Wait what, I need to stop. She is a nerd, clumsy, and a slow poke so stop beating so fast stupid heart as I hit my crest. When we went to go eat, I hated when Woohyun hold hands with Eunji. Finally food, I'm so hungry. I see Woohyun trying to feed Eunji. I just gave them a cold stare the whole time.
"Goodbye." we said to each other.
Eunji and I walked home. It was very awkward then she said "You have nice friends."
"Sure. I have nice friends. Really, they are crazy friends." he said as he chuckles.
Then it started to rain, she was getting soak, I didn't want her to get wet so I use my coat for a umbrella for her. We ran home. When we got home, I went to my room. I grab my towel to take a shower then everything went blurry. I shake my head and take a step but everything went black.