"Please!" She heard her brothers voice beg, "Please don't!"

Another gunshot.

"Chris!" Taylor's voice was next, before she screamed out as a bullet went through her.

Lauren stood up and shot the gun as best as she could, never having done it before. It hit two out of three men, striking them in the legs or in the chest as they dropped their guns. Three male customers instantly grabbed the free weapons as the last robber tried escaping, before Lauren ran towards him and tackled him to the ground.

He was the one who shot her siblings, and she needed revenge. She shot straight through his back and through his heart, killing him instantly.

"Honey, get back." A woman's voice pulled her off the body as cops arrived onto the scene.

Lauren ran back into the store but it was too late. Her father's last breath was already taken as his body laid lifeless next to Clara's. She was shot between the eyes.

Six other bodies were screaming out in pain, two of them being her siblings. Chris had been shot in the neck while Taylor clung onto him as she held onto her bleeding stomach. Everyone who had been saved thanked Lauren for being their hero, having the courage to do what she did.

"Please, tell me their going to be okay!" Lauren's tearful eyes begged the paramedics as her siblings bodies were put on gurney's and transported to the hospital.

She let go of the memory, in which ended with doctors telling her that Chris and Taylor both passed away during their surgeries. The wounds on their bodies were too critical to save.

She felt her heart break again as she stood alone back in the all-white building. Her body didn't hurt anymore, but instead, a bunch of arrows kept appearing in front of her.

Dinah was waiting around the corner, not saying a word as Lauren started following her.

"Where are we?" Lauren asked, "Hansen! Talk to me."

Dinah led her down another hall where many people stood alongside the walls in a line. The taller girl set her hand on the small of her back, gently pushing her to keep walking through the hallway as many greeted her.

There were many Marines and other military personnel that Lauren once knew. They were the same one's who died on duty in the field. They all saluted her before smiling as she passed.

"Mom- Dad!" Lauren felt happy at the sight of her family waiting last in front of the doors at the end of the hallway. They didn't speak to her, but instead, gave tight hugs as she cried into the crook of their necks. It used to be her safe haven. They put small flowers in her hair, resting on the top of her ears which kept the hair off of her face.

"Chris," Lauren shook her brother's hair before embracing him in a tight hug as well.

"Tay," She then brought her sister into her arms. Taylor was practically her best friend, telling everything that happened in her life to her.

Soon enough, they let go of one another as they stood in front of the doors. Lauren faced towards Dinah who stood in front of the crowd in the hallway.

"You don't belong here." Dinah softly smiled with a closed mouth, "It's time to go."

Lauren pushed the doors open as the bright sunlight nearly blinded her. She looked back at her best friend with hopeful eyes.

"You coming?" Lauren held her hand out for Dinah to come with.

Dinah stepped backwards before shaking her head, "Take care Sergeant. I'll see you again one day."

Lauren's breath hitched as she stepped out of the doors. The bright light has engulfed her body.

_____________________

"Sh-She's awake!" She recognized the familiar voice that belonged to Ally Hernandez.

The green eyes opened up, looking around at her surroundings. She was confined to a hospital bed with endless cords attached to her.

A bunch of doctors and nurses ran in immediately, pushing back the bodies that surrounded her bed.

"What happened?" Lauren's croaky voice asked out.

"Sergeant Jauregui," The doctor smiled down at her, "Welcome back."

Lauren was greeted with endless smiles. She was informed about the attack on the ISIS group and how they took out many of their soldiers while on the rescue mission to save Lauren and her squadron, and were one step closer into taking out their leaders thanks to her.

They then informed her of the bombing in the underground tunnels were her body was buried alive for six minutes. She lost a large amount of oxygen, and the amount of weight upon her body should've crushed her flat. They claimed that it was a miracle that they recovered her body in time to save her, even though she went into a coma.

She was out for twenty seven weeks. America celebrated their accomplishment in saving the missing Marines, and families of the fallen were finally allowed to relax since their fallen loved ones were retrieved and finally put to rest. Lauren remembers the amount of lifeless bodies in the dark rooms, and she was just happy that they made it back home in the states instead of rotting in enemy territories.

According to the doctors and multiple military personnel, Lauren's body was transferred to multiple countries before ultimately arriving in Georgia at Normani Kordei's request. She claimed that since Lauren didn't have anyone on her list, it was unfair to leave her in unknown places while in her condition.

Ally, Zendaya, Hailee, Ariana, Troy, and Louis, all greeted her happily after the doctors left the room. They told her about how their lives went on after hearing about the kidnapping, but awkwardness rose as Lauren asked them about Camila.

"She was.. Really messed up," Ally sighed out. "After hearing about her girlfriend and her best friend being taken, she just started shutting everyone out. She even moved out of the house."

Lauren didn't want to hear anymore details about Camila's whereabouts. She figured that she ended up with someone else, or in a bad state of mental health because of her.

"Where's Hansen?"

The group of friends' faces all stopped smiling. Lauren's legs were still weak for not having moved in 7 months, so they placed her in a wheel chair as they brought her around the hospital.

Lauren peaked through the window, noticing Normani sitting next to her fiancee who was laying in a coma.

She remembers how she found Dinah's body. It was nearly lifeless as the infection from her wounds took over. She remembers the boy with the bomb, blowing them backwards as dirt fell upon them.

"They said that you saved her life. If her body was moved a foot to the right from where they found her, she would've died on impact. Large concrete blocks landed right next to her." Louis sighed out.

Lauren moved the wheelchair to the door of the room, slowly opening it. Normani woke up and smiled over to a now-awake Lauren.

"Thank you," The green eyed girl said softly. "You brought me back."

"It wouldn't have been fair," Normani stood up and hugged her. "You've saved Dinah's life countless of times. The least I can do is make sure you're okay too."

They looked over to the unconscious Polynesian.

"When I got to her, she- She was almost gone." Lauren started, "I told her to keep strong since she has a beautiful fiance waiting to marry her."

Normani had watery eyes.

"When I said it, I can tell she fought more. She wanted to stay alive for you." Lauren comforted the standing girl, "She's going to be okay. I know it."

_______________________

A/N: SUPER EMOTIONAL IM SO SORRY DONT HURT ME