Play Date With Grown Adults (And One Tony Stark)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"This is Twinkie. He was a dog Clint found in Budapest and aptly name him Twinkie. Clint was so busy petting the dog he almost got us captured by the people we were supposed to kill. Thus me saying Twinkie when asked about Budapest." Percy said, her laughter subsiding.

Rhodey drew a rough drawing of War Machine while Sam drew Red Wing. Vision drew the matrix that was JARVIS and Wanda drew her brother running. Percy was skipped over since she already showed hers. Pietro drew his sister using her powers. Tony drew Iron man and Thor drew his hammer. Finally, ever the science nerd, Bruce drew elements from the periodic table.

"We can hang these up, you can keep them, or you can give them to a person." Tony said, willing to put these up on his walls.

Tony collected the ones that were to be hung up and Steve collected the ones that were to be put on peoples bedroom walls.

Clint chose to give his to Steve so Steve could hang it up in his individual room, wanting to be able to see it on his own wall every day. Nat, Wanda, Pietro, and Bruce chose to have their drawings put up in their rooms, or in Bruce's case, his lab.

Rhodey, Percy, Sam, Steve, Tony, and Thor's drawings would be hung up in the main room. Vision gave Tony his drawing of JARVIS as a present, making Tony smile and promise to put it up in his room.

Everyone exited the main room and got dressed for the next activity. The girls put on dresses and the men in suits so they could get used to moving in formal clothing.

Since there was an odd number of people, Clint volunteered to DJ because he already knew how to dance (Percy and Nat poked a little fun at letting the deaf man DJ). So the twelve remaining people separated into who could dance in a modern way and who could not. Who did know how to dance would teach those who did not know how.

Percy, Wanda, Natasha, Steve, Tony, and Rhodey knew how to dance so they would be paired up with those who did not know how to dance. Since there were three guys who knew, they would take up the role of the 'female' so the others, Pietro, Vision, Thor, Bucky, Bruce, and Sam, could learn the male part.

Pietro chose his sister to teach him; if he was gonna make a fool of himself then he wanted it to be in front of his sister- it would make her laugh and him feel better about having to dance.

Vision chose Natasha because she was analytical and was the one who would probably be the most patient.

Bucky chose Percy seeing that she was the most quiet. But what he couldn't explain was the tug in his stomach that drew him to her.

Bruce chose to be taught by Tony because they were science bros. plus Bruce felt the most comfortable with Tony.

Sam chose Rhodey seeing as they both were the friends of an original Avenger. They could complain together about the recklessness of their friends.

That left Steve and Thor. . . How awkward. But at least Thor would be able to hold Steve's weight when he had to dip or lift the super soldier.

Clint started the music, Wanda calling out the steps. Thor took to it naturally, Midguard dancing somewhat like Asguardian dancing. Bucky was well off, a bit of muscle memory helping him. Luckily Sam and Rhodey were going fine, following the steps.

Bruce was having trouble, not used to having to dance. Vision was on the right track seeing as he was created from the internet and thus saw videos of people dancing.

Pietro was the worst. He kept stepping on his sisters feet and getting tangled. In other words, he was a klutz.

A while later, Clint got bored. A bored Clint was a bad Clint. Last time he was bored, he disappeared for three days and reappeared with half of a burnt tire, blue cake frosting in his hair, and he was covered in feathers. Nobody questioned it.

Clint picked a song with the help of JARVIS. A forties song started playing. Bucky was stunned as he started to dance and pull Percy along, muscle memory guiding the taller of the two. It was quite funny to the others seeing as usually sinister Percy, who's head only came to her dance partners shoulder, get pulled along to dance.

Percy was dipped and spun throughout the dance. As the last chords sounded, Bucky picked her up off the ground and spun her around. Percy let out a light squeak as her feet were lifted off the ground. As the song's chords drifted off to silence, the Avengers started clapping, impressed with how well Bucky danced to that song.

Percy looked over at Natasha and Clint, conversing silently with their eyes. Clint's eyes held laughter while Nat's held a happiness and a spark of laughter. Clint shrugged and easily stopped his mouth turning into a smirk. He was a spy and assassin after all.

The group all gathered around and talked for a while planning dinner and whatnot. They all sat on the floor where they were dancing in the main living room. Ideas were brought up and shut down. Soon the conversations turned from food to animals to how much of Clint and Sam were like birds.

The two started to call the others something other then their actual codenames after Nat called Clint Blue Jay and Sam Finch. There was Purple Wizard, Brown Recluse, Sloth, Scrap Metal Man, Broken Hammer, Iced Americano, Blind, Tiny, Summer Pinup, and Bloody Insides. (Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Quicksilver, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Vision, Hulk, Winter Soldier, and Ecto Core)

Wanda and Pietro got up and decided to make dinner as the adults were fighting.

The adults, on the other hand, started to have a pillow fight. It was an utter free for all until Bucky and Percy silently teamed up. Then it was a massacre.

Visions's feet were tied together with a blanket, the knot almost impossible to undo. Natasha and Bruce were tied together on the floor while Tony somehow ended under Thor's hammer. Thor's pressure points were pressed, rendering him temporarily paralyzed. Thor lay across Sam and Rhodey, putting them out of the fight. Clint was hanging by his feet from the air vents, his suit jacket holding him there.

Percy was on Bucky's back, cheering, laughing at the horrified faces of the twin's faces. It was just a pillow fight after all.

Wanda sighed and released everyone with her enhanced abilities. Percy yelped and got off Bucky's back and ran. Bucky stayed where he was, silently standing there, silently challenging anyone to mess with him.

As Percy ran around the corner, skidding as she tried to run away from the angry Avengers, Bucky held out his right hand, Percy grabbing it with her left before Bucky pulled her close and grabbed her around the middle and ran off with the woman in his arms, curses streaming from the others mouth as the saw Bucky carrying their prey.

Percy let out small, breathless giggles, finding the situation hilarious. Bucky set her down but grabbed her left hand with his right as they continued to run. Percy stumbled slightly as she was pulled by the suit clad man.

Soon the two were laughing hard and skidding around corners as they ran. Pillows were thrown between the two parties brutally. But Percy's and Bucky's hands stayed together, the couple working in perfect sync.

Although soon they found that they were cornered. Percy's eyes widened as Bucky threw her towards the Avengers. The man then dove out of the way, hearing Percy murmur a faint "Traitor" under her breath as she was promptly dog piled by everyone.

Even under the large dog pile, Percy laughed. What made her laugh harder was when her dog, Mrs. Oleary, that looked like a black lab puppy (with the help of Hades) with warm brown, almost red eyes wandered in and promptly curled around Percy's exposed head.

Neither Bucky nor Percy mentioned that whenever they held hands, their wrists tingled.

Shoutout to shiper12 as promised. She has some cool stories.