Chapter 26

Jess is above^^^

Meryl^^30 weeks********Jess and Meryl are sitting the Nursery

Meryl^^
30 weeks********
Jess and Meryl are sitting the Nursery.
"Jess I think we need to get a new a house and I found one, it's 8 bedrooms 6 bath and it's gorgeous I have photos look at these." Meryl shows Jess her phone.
"Mer moving during pregnancy is stressful."
"We'll have Danny and Don do all the work" They laugh.
"I love the house"
"Good because I already talked to Danny and Don."
"Ok"
"I already put in an offer so I'm just waiting on the realtor to call back"
"Ok"

*a few days later*
Meryl gets a phone call.
"Hello?"
"Hi, Mrs Gummer the Smith's excepted your offer. Congratulations on Don's and Danny's new home. That is the people you want on the deed right?"

"Yes sir and add mine and Jessica Hustons and we are all set."
"Okay your keys are at the office just send someone to get them and you are putting up your house for sell right?"
"Yes I am"
"Ok just call me when you are completely moved out"
"Ok bye"
"Bye ma'am"
Meryl jumps up and down holding her belly as she does.
"Jess" she screams
"What?"
"We got the house!"
"Really?"
"Yes!"
"We have to pack!"
"Only thing we pack is our clothes the men get everything else because we don't need stress."
"Ok"
Jess and Meryl packed everyones clothes and everything in the kitchen cabinets and they were done so they packed the kids toys and light things. By the time the girls were done the boys had already packed and went back and forth between the houses. Once they were done both Meryl and Jess cried together telling the house goodbye. When they arrived at the new house they were smiling and laughing. Jess and Meryl put Rue and Landyn's room back together and once the whole house is finished except for the new babies nursery Jess and Meryl say goodnight and go to their own sides of the house. The house is big enough for them both not to hear each other anymore and they have their own sides of the house because 2 bedrooms are on each side and in the middle their are four which is where Rue and Landyn's room is.

 The house is big enough for them both not to hear each other anymore and they have their own sides of the house because 2 bedrooms are on each side and in the middle their are four which is where Rue and Landyn's room is

-----------------------------------------
Let me know what you think about the story😍😘❤️ love all of you